Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Keep Everything saves web pages to Dropbox so you can read them later, anytime, anywhere. It can save all or just a portion of web page as well as data from other applications, such as Twitter, YouTube, Pocket, and ReadKit and with Dropbox sync between the OS X and iOS version, your data is accessible wherever and whenever you need it.
• Just "Drag & Drop" or "Select & Copy" to keep webpages and images.
• Keep Tweets or your favorite videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Ted, Dailymotion etc.
ARTICLE & KEEP
• The “Kept” webpage is entirely archived on your offline storage. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
• "Article" produces a clean, uncluttered, page optimized for reading and structured in Markdown.
• "Article" is written in Markdown, highly legible and structured documents which are easy to edit when needed.
• A tried and tested sync solution with auto backups and accessible almost everywhere. Rest easy knowing your data is backed up and safe.
• Stay organized and and easily find what you're looking for with Categories.
What's New in Version 2.4
- OS X El Capitan compatible