Keep Everything saves web pages to Dropbox so you can read them later, anytime, anywhere. It can save all or just a portion of web page as well as data from other applications, such as Twitter, YouTube, Pocket, and ReadKit and with Dropbox sync between the OS X and iOS version, your data is accessible wherever and whenever you need it.
• Just "Drag & Drop" or "Select & Copy" to keep webpages and images.
• Keep Tweets or your favorite videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Ted, Dailymotion etc.
ARTICLE & KEEP
• The “Kept” webpage is entirely archived on your offline storage. You get the whole page: text, images and links.
• "Article" produces a clean, uncluttered, page optimized for reading and structured in Markdown.
• "Article" is written in Markdown, highly legible and structured documents which are easy to edit when needed.
• A tried and tested sync solution with auto backups and accessible almost everywhere. Rest easy knowing your data is backed up and safe.
• Stay organized and and easily find what you're looking for with Categories.
- Fixed a problem which cannot convert a web data to PDF
- Supported spotlight search
- Improved sync process
- Fixed a crash issue when open keep data at not latest macOS
Ratings and Reviews
Best web capture I’ve used
I have used a lot of capturing software for different things. Keep Everything is one of the easiest programs for capturing web pages and does the job very well. I also like how it can change the page to plain text as well. It lets you capture 50 websites for free.
Review of the app Keep Everything
I think that app is very good share much things what is of my interesing videos web pages and many things what me liken keep and save congratulations This App is very very good forward us with developers of apps .good by
Finally, I found this app which can help me keep some important webpage, Easy use and powerful function.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.