Our mission at Keep It Local OK is pretty simple: To help you discover the best local spots in town. With a Keep It Local Card, cardholders enjoy rewards simply for keepin' it local and get the satisfaction of supporting a favorite local business or discovering a new favorite along the way. And business owners get what they want most - happy, loyal customers who are likely to spread the word about their experiences. The Keep It Local OK app is like a mobile survival guide - use it to find the best local restaurants, cafes, shops and services around and discover the rewards that you'll enjoy every time you show them your Keep It Local Card.
● Find local businesses near you
● Search businesses by name or city
● Browse businesses by city/district
● View information for hundreds of local businesses, including hours, addresses, and phone numbers, then call or map them directly from the app
● Find Keep It Local Card Rewards (Discounts & Incentives exclusively offered to individuals who purchase a $10 Keep It Local Card)
● Invite friends to join you at a specific location/time with a phone call, email, or text without ever leaving the Keep It Local OK app
● Share your location on Facebook and Twitter
● Post photos to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
● Create a customized list of your favorite local businesses
● View an up-to-date list of the newest 10 Keep It Local merchants
- iOS 10 updates and bug fixes
- KeepItLocal 2017 card
Ratings and Reviews
Great service I wish I could get a digital card though
That's what the "OK" means. It's obvious to you all but not so obvious to the rest of us who think it means "ok".
Great app and great service.
It would be an OUTSTANDING app if it could send an alert when you enter an establishment that accepts the KeepItLocalOK card (similar to the way the stock Reminders app uses geolocation). I can't count the number of times having already purchased something from a KeepItLocalOK vendor that I forgot to use the card. Not only would I be reminded to get my discount, but also to buy more local merchandise.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.