Keeper® Password Manager & Secure Digital Vault
By Callpod Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Keeper is the world's #1 most downloaded password keeper and secure digital vault for protecting and managing your passwords and other secret information. Millions of people use Keeper to protect their most sensitive and private information.
Features that Protect You
• Store unlimited passwords
• Protect against hackers and data theft
• Encrypt everything in your vault
• Generate strong and secure passwords
• Auto-fill Passwords in apps and websites with KeeperFill™
• Save private files, photos and videos in your vault
• Share records with other Keeper users
• Access on all your devices and computers
• Sync instantly between devices, computers and browsers
• Authenticate with Two-Factor Keeper DNA™
• Login with your Apple Watch device
• Add SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security or SecurID protection
• Control logout timer for theft prevention
• Back up unlimited records to your private cloud
• Customize fields and templates
• Add background themes
• Encrypt with AES-256 and PBKDF2 technology
• Zero-Knowledge security architecture
• TRUSTe and SOC-2 certification
Media & Customers Love Keeper
• Featured on CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, Forbes, Inc, Success, Yahoo and many more.
"Everyone who is alive must have this type of password organizer for all of your crucial accounts."
"A close family relative who works for Homeland Security turned me onto this great app, which he uses all the time. I love this app and use it constantly for just about everything"
"I used to write down passwords and kept them in my wallet until it was stolen! What a mess! I uploaded the Keeper application and since then my life has been less complicated."
"Password Keeper is the only thing that keeps all my passwords in order and me, sane."
"Keeper is definitely the best app on the market for keeping passwords and other confidential information."
• Keeper offers free storage on your device
• Unlimited Sync & Backup is free during trial period and requires subscription thereafter
• Keeper Unlimited is an auto-renewable subscription at $29.99 per year
• You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
• Email email@example.com
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934.
* If you need help, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't respond directly to app store reviews.
What's New in Version 10.7.0
Thank you for using Keeper. We regularly update Keeper to ensure that you have a fantastic experience using our app. Get the latest version to protect yourself, your family and your business.
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Love Keeper? Post a review.
SAVES THE AGING BRAIN
With so many bad experiences that each of us has faced while using the internet, this is the one site that I CANNOT live without. Hundreds of passwords in my life to remember and of course, I usually fail to recall most of them. My lifeline, “Keeper Unlimited”. Keeping passwords on scraps of paper, spreadsheets, wallets, inside of the refrigerator, in the vehicle glove compartment, etc., these are just a few ways that I have found other people trying to maintain an inventory of their passwords. When I came upon Keeper, I was totally hooked. After the 30-day free trial I committed to the unlimited version and I love it. One of the very best features is having an always accessible vault across multiple devices. Accessibility is available in multiple ways. Through a master password and email address combination and also the utilizaton of biometric access. Keeper is here to stay. I highly recommend this application for everyone.
Multi-platformed secured convenience
One of the best ways to prevent password poaching through key loggers is to avoid typing in your password when logging into a web application. Additionally, many mobile applications require password and login ID’s as well. I use Keeper to seamlessly use my login ID’s and passwords when using web browsers, my iMac, my MacBook Air, iPad, and iPhone devices. I can use a variety of passwords that are complex and simple, but definitly over 6-8 characters in length. All are remembered. On top of that, I can keep notes associated to that login ID and password in my keeper vault, and can even upload sensitive files that I want encrypted protection. All with AES 256 encryption and convenience!
Literally can’t live without it AND EXCELLENT Customer Service!!!
1,000% recommended if you want a great option to storage all your passwords and files in a secure way AND expect a GREAT and EXCELLENT customer service experience. I used the free version until last year… I though to give a try to the paid version... the best decision!!! I just renewed my membership for another year and chat to get some answers on the app in the Mac version… and I’m extremely satisfied with the chat option: FAST, very patient (since I had a few questions) and had knowledge on everything.
Again…. 1,000% RECOMMENDED !!!! *Thanks Ron (Customer Service that helped me today by chat)*
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 27, 2017
- Version: 10.7.0
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Callpod Inc.
- © 2016 Keeper Security, Inc. Patents Pending.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Keeper Backup Subscription - 1 year$9.99
- Keeper Unlimited$29.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage - 1 Year$9.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage$9.99
- Keeper Family Plan$59.99
- 50GB Secure File Storage - 1 Year$39.99
- 50GB Secure File Storage$39.99
- 100GB Secure File Storage - 1 Year$79.99
- 250GB Secure File Storage - 1 Year$199.99