Keeper® Password Manager & Digital Vault - Secure and encrypted data storage for your passwords, files, photos and notes.
By Callpod Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Keeper is the world's #1 most downloaded password keeper and secure digital vault for protecting and managing your passwords and other secret information. Millions of people use Keeper to protect their most sensitive and private information.
Features that Protect You
• Store unlimited passwords
• Protect against hackers and data theft
• Encrypt everything in your vault
• Generate strong and secure passwords
• Auto-fill Passwords in apps and websites with KeeperFill™
• Save private files, photos and videos in your vault
• Share records with other Keeper users
• Access on all your devices and computers
• Sync instantly between devices, computers and browsers
• Authenticate with Two-Factor Keeper DNA™
• Login with your Apple Watch device
• Add SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security or SecurID protection
• Control logout timer for theft prevention
• Back up unlimited records to your private cloud
• Customize fields and templates
• Add background themes
• Encrypt with AES-256 and PBKDF2 technology
• Zero-Knowledge security architecture
• TRUSTe and SOC-2 certification
Media & Customers Love Keeper
• Featured on CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, Forbes, Inc, Success, Yahoo and many more.
"Everyone who is alive must have this type of password organizer for all of your crucial accounts."
"A close family relative who works for Homeland Security turned me onto this great app, which he uses all the time. I love this app and use it constantly for just about everything"
"I used to write down passwords and kept them in my wallet until it was stolen! What a mess! I uploaded the Keeper application and since then my life has been less complicated."
"Password Keeper is the only thing that keeps all my passwords in order and me, sane."
"Keeper is definitely the best app on the market for keeping passwords and other confidential information."
• Keeper offers free storage on your device
• Unlimited Sync & Backup is free during trial period and requires subscription thereafter
• Keeper Unlimited is an auto-renewable subscription at $29.99 per year
• You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
• Email email@example.com
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934.
* If you need help, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't respond directly to app store reviews.
What's New in Version 9.0.0
Support for Duo Security 2FA method and performance enhancements.
A BIG thank you
I have had Keeper Password Manager for four years. Sadly I never purchase the back up option during this time. Yesterday I inadvertly deleted the app from my iPhone 6s plus and lost four years of data, data that can not be replace or re-created, needless to say I panic, freaked out, etc. After calling Apple and finding out that it was not something they could assist me with, I paniced even more. Then it occured to me that I could contact Keeper and hope and pray that they could assist me. Within 15mins. I received a reply to me email with a detailed, step by step guide to restore my four years of data, unbelievable.
This is one of the best example of customer service I have ever experience, customer service that in todays culture does not happen often. I am so very thankful and grateful for this customer service and for this app. I now will purchase the back up plan and continue to be a loyal customer to Keeper and always marvel at the custome service I received. Clearly the Nordstrom customer service of apps.
KEEPER IS THE BEST PASSWORD SECURITY SYSEM I’VE TRIED
I’ve used Keeper for several years and found that it exceeded any other password security system I tried. It is simple to use and I like the fact there is a place for notes AND being able to add additional fields for more important information. SUGGESTION: Find a way to interface with computer systems so that when a company requires that the password for their business be changed that Keeper would automatically come up to update the password information. This would be also great when a new password is required for the first time. The reason I make this suggestion is because if the computer user is interrupted for some reason the user might fail to inter updated or new passwords. That is VERY frustrating when the user goes in to Keeper to obtain their password information and for some reason the updated or new password information is not in the Keeper “Vault”. I — and some others would REALLY appreciate this interface!!!
Karen Ruth Ullom
Not a good company
I got the one-year subscription last year when I saw it on sale. I thought, sure… I’ll give it a try. It’s a good idea! I wanted to sync across all my devices. But the sync never worked properly. The Support Team wasn unable to help and just gave up after a while. So I never used the sync feature at all. I backed up to the cloud a couple times, but really, the subscription was a waste of money. So, obviously, I did not want to continue with another year of a product that doesn’t work. It took SO LONG to get them to cancel my subscription. And they charged me two weeks early, so I had to go throught the process of getting a refund. Which eventually I did. But then a week later I happened to check my account and they charged me again! And I had to get a refund AGAIN! And despite requesting that I just switch to the Free account which allows for local access and storage only, I’m now locked out of the software entirely… including online! Like I’m being punished for wanting to downgrade. So, fine. I will not be using this software any more. Good thing I made a backup before they locked me out. Jerks.
Horrible company. Horrible!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 26, 2016
- Version: 9.0.0
- Size: 4.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Callpod Inc.
- © 2016 Keeper Security, Inc. Patents Pending.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Keeper Backup Subscription - 1 year$9.99
- Keeper Unlimited$29.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage - 1 Year$9.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage$9.99
- 50GB Secure File Storage - 1 Year$39.99
- 100GB Secure File Storage - 1 Year$79.99
- 50GB Secure File Storage$39.99
- 250GB Secure File Storage - 1 Year$199.99