Stay protected with the leading secure password manager and digital vault offering unlimited password storage for all users. Keeper’s password manager generates, stores, and autofill’s strong passwords while protecting you on all of your devices and securely storing your private documents. Don't get hacked. Get Keeper.
Why Use Keeper Password Manager?
• World's most trusted and #1 downloaded password manager with a 4.9 rating from 75,000 reviews.
• No limits to the number of passwords you can store in our free password manager.
• Keep hackers at bay with strong, random passwords using our automatic password generator.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Save time, stay organized and in control with our autofill feature, KeeperFill™. Both convenient and secure, KeeperFill™ makes signing in to your favorite websites a breeze on any of your devices.
• Not just for passwords. Keeper locks your confidential files, photos, and videos in a secure encrypted vault.
• Increase organization with folders and subfolders.
• Biometric fingerprint and facial recognition for a convenient and secure way to easily access your vault.
• Elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature.
What Makes Our Password Keeper The Best?
• Keeper strives to keep our app as simple and intuitive as possible. Our 5-star reviews back that up every day.
• Every user is provided a secure and private vault protected by our unmatched zero-knowledge security architecture with multiple levels of encryption. Each user's vault is guarded by a master password which only the user knows.
• Keeper’s Security Audit feature helps you identify which accounts require a password update and can generate a strong password for you with a single click.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts (like a business and personal vault) when you log in.
• Keeper uses multiple layers of encryption by storing your data in our own secure cloud versus competitors who use partial encryption on their cloud or rely on third parties for password storage. With Keeper your information remains 100% encrypted 100% of the time.
Most Secure Password Manager in the Industry
• Built with zero-knowledge security architecture. What does that mean? All your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID)
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology
• Only password manager to be certified TRUSTe and SOC-2
Download the most secure password manager in the industry today!
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934. Patents Pending.
* If you need assistance, please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $29.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $59.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable starting at $9.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
Our latest update brings a lot of exciting features, including:
• KeeperFill™ now integrates with iOS 12's Authentication Services framework allowing users to seamlessly autofill passwords and personal info directly from the QuickType bar in apps and Safari.
• Record History is now accessible on mobile devices. Previously only available to desktop and web app users, mobile users can now view and restore deleted records.
Ratings and Reviews
Long time user update
With all the new updates and features that have been added since this app came out, the cost is minimal. I love the fact that my iPhone and iPad Pro both have “touch” so now I don’t even have to remember the Master Passwood! My information got hacked in the Equifax mess. I immediately went to the vault to the file labeled FINANCIAL and change those passwords first. Then the CREDIT CARD file and on down the line of folders in order of importance. I’ve had to use customer service several times over the years and every time they have been extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and incredibly helpful. You have to be doing something right to have almost 23,000 reviews and a rating of 4.8.
I have had Keeper for many years as well as multiple mobile phones, multiple laptops, desktops and iPad. Every time it has been completely seamless to load everything from one device to another. I backup at least once a week to all other devices and also to the cloud. There is absolutely no way to remember all the passwords I have unless I used the same one for all applications. Now wouldn't that be fun to get to change everyone every time the 6 that are changed every 6 months! Worth every penny I have spent over the years.
Great app until it doesn’t work
I rely on this app a lot, maybe too much. I use it to store ALL my passwords and I like the fact that I can organize into folders. I’ve got folders for banking, travel, shopping, medical, and more. My only concern was the fact that recently the app wasn’t working, it wouldn’t open so I couldn’t retrieve any of my user ids or passwords. I tried all sorts of resets with the phone and the app but nothing worked. I couldn’t reach anyone that actually helped for about 3 or 4 days. They had to reset my account on their end and they provided no explanation as to what happened. I was very concerned that I was going to lose everything and start all over resetting passwords everywhere; it was a nightmare. When I finally did get someone to reset my account they were non-apologetic and very nonchalant, I did not feel comfortable that my information was safe and secure or that this wouldn’t happen again. Again, they did not provide an explanation for why this may have happened and this is a service (app) that I pay for annually. And, I e been a customer for a few years. Anyway, I am sticking with them for now, but, I’ll be looking for something else.
Dear User, we are really sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation, which must have been caused by a software update on your phone. For similar situations, until your issue is fixed, be advised you can always access your info online via our website at https://keepersecurity.com/vault/# . Again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, as your satisfaction is our highest concern.
Warning to all who try the free app for keeper! I have had this app free for over five years. Recently the new update erased all my files and left me with a prompt to pay since the year free trial was over. Are you freaking kidding me?! By that note my "free trial" had already been over YEARS AGO but with out any warning they erased all my files and want money from me now! You have GOT TO BE JOKING! I bet if I had payed the extortion money my files would magically reappear! They erased passwords that I stored no where else! Information that I stored no where else because I wanted it stored on my device only! So if you don't pay be warned... your information will be erased from your phone or iPad! Companies like this are a serious problem! I can't believe I even suggested this app to people! I can tell you this.. all of my friends that I had told this was a good app will all be getting informed of this! Don't get this app unless your willing to shovel out $60 bucks a year! Also the fake review up on the top of reviews... there is no number to customer service you just get auto generated emails saying customer support will get back to you or you can try the live customer chat from 3am to 7pm but no way to access it on their website. Total trash is what this app is... so be warned!
We appreciate your feedback. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll review your case. To access our live support, please visit Keepersecurity.com in your browser on your computer, and then click "Chat with Support" at the bottom right. -TingTing
- Callpod Inc.
- 175.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Keeper Security, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Keeper Unlimited $29.99
- Keeper Unlimited for 50% Off $14.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.