Stay protected with the leading secure password manager and digital vault offering unlimited password storage for all users. Keeper’s password manager generates, stores, and autofill’s strong passwords while protecting you on all of your devices and securely storing your private documents. Don't get hacked. Get Keeper.
Why Use Keeper Password Manager?
• World’s most trusted and #1 downloaded password manager with a 4.9 rating from over 100,000 reviews.
• No limits to the number of passwords you can store in our free password manager.
• Keep hackers at bay with strong, random passwords using our automatic password generator.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Save time, stay organized and in control with our autofill feature, KeeperFill™. Both convenient and secure, KeeperFill™ makes signing in to your favorite websites a breeze on any of your devices. To activate Keeper Autofill on iOS 12, please visit your device Settings -> Passwords & Accounts -> AutoFill Passwords and select Keeper.
• Not just for passwords. Keeper locks your confidential files, photos, and videos in a secure encrypted vault.
• Increase organization with folders and subfolders.
• Biometric fingerprint and facial recognition for a convenient and secure way to easily access your vault.
• Elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature.
• Monitor the dark web for breached accounts and quickly take action to protect yourself against hackers.
What Makes Our Password Keeper The Best?
• Keeper strives to keep our app as simple and intuitive as possible. Our 5-star reviews back that up every day.
• Every user is provided a secure and private vault protected by our unmatched zero-knowledge security architecture with multiple levels of encryption. Each user's vault is guarded by a master password which only the user knows.
• Keeper’s Security Audit feature helps you identify which accounts require a password update and can generate a strong password for you with a single click.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts (like a business and personal vault) when you log in.
• Keeper uses multiple layers of encryption by storing your data in our own secure cloud versus competitors who use partial encryption on their cloud or rely on third parties for password storage. With Keeper your information remains 100% encrypted 100% of the time.
Most Secure Password Manager in the Industry
• Built with zero-knowledge security architecture. What does that mean? All your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID)
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology
• Only password manager to be certified SOC-2 and ISO27001
Download the most secure password manager in the industry today!
* If you need assistance, please email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $29.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $59.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable starting at $9.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
In addition to performance improvements and bug fixes, version 14.3 includes an enhanced KeeperFill experience, making it even easier to search records while logging in to a website or app. We’ve also updated the search feature within our main app allowing users to toggle between grouping and sorting options while searching for records in their vault.
Ratings and Reviews
Long time user update
With all the new updates and features that have been added since this app came out, the cost is minimal. I love the fact that my iPhone and iPad Pro both have “touch” so now I don’t even have to remember the Master Passwood! My information got hacked in the Equifax mess. I immediately went to the vault to the file labeled FINANCIAL and change those passwords first. Then the CREDIT CARD file and on down the line of folders in order of importance. I’ve had to use customer service several times over the years and every time they have been extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and incredibly helpful. You have to be doing something right to have almost 23,000 reviews and a rating of 4.8.
I have had Keeper for many years as well as multiple mobile phones, multiple laptops, desktops and iPad. Every time it has been completely seamless to load everything from one device to another. I backup at least once a week to all other devices and also to the cloud. There is absolutely no way to remember all the passwords I have unless I used the same one for all applications. Now wouldn't that be fun to get to change everyone every time the 6 that are changed every 6 months! Worth every penny I have spent over the years.
Great support team when calling about a feature being removed from family plan
I called the Keeper team today, and the representative I spoke to was very professional and concerned. She was a pleasure to speak with. The problem is a certain audit feature that we like being removed from the family plan. I sent a request to have it added back. We have been using Keeper for a longtime now and are very happy with it. We love the new Fill feature and more. Keeping all computers and devices secure is so important. Making it easier on many devices is paramount. Especially for people that aren’t very technical. I’m a very technical artistic person that is always thinking about improving devices and more. Think about family with children and having a way to audit weak passwords easily especially today with so many passwords. This will help so a bully or predator can’t guess an easy password cause all kind of mayhem for the family. Password security is so important now with so many online accounts and services on various devices. Some still use silly passwords. Biometric systems, secure keys, encrypted storage, and more will improve over time. I hope more ideas come to fruition and companies speed up deployment. Sorry for the long post and I could add so much more, but I will stop.🤪 Always Thinking🧐🤓😀
Unethical; bad business practices
I was using the free version of the service and then I tried to access my files one day and when I logged in I was met with a screen that said “Alert! Not backed up!” And it said that my trial of Keeper Unlimited has ended. I couldn’t access my files (vault). I realize that I am using the free version but I have been for years with no problems and now it seems like I’m being forced to upgrade. I emailed support and sent screenshots and got a response from someone telling to log out and back in. Whatever she did she fixed it but the next day it started again.
I emailed support again and they started taking extremely long to respond to be request. I explain that I couldn’t access my files and someone replied and asked me what I was doing when my files got erased. I didn’t say they got erased, I said I could access them because they barred my access to force me to upgrade my membership! The responses were not appropriate for the issue. They were dancing around my concern and not addressing it directly, saying I had the free version and could only access my account from one device. I know that!!!! Even trying to access my vault from my one device isn’t working!!!! So then he offered me a discount to upgrade my membership.
I don’t understand how this became a business practice but this behavior is disgusting and unethical. To lock someone out of their files and deny them the free service in an attempt to force them to upgrade is really low.
- Callpod Inc.
- 204.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Keeper Security, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Keeper Unlimited $29.99
- Keeper Unlimited for 50% Off $14.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.