Keep all your recipes in one spot. Save, use and share anywhere on a an iPhone, iPad, or computer.
As seen in USA Today, Food Network, SeriousEats, Mashable, New York Post and more top newspapers, blogs, and magazines.
Great for saving recipes that you'd like to use later.
-- Enter recipes on the iPhone, iPad, or web
-- Save photos of dishes along with recipes
-- Quickly add recipes from any website on the web with the KeepRecipes button
"A great app for all my recipes" - Alexa F
"Such beautiful photos!" -Irene S
All your recipes instantly sync between your iPhone, iPad and KeepRecipes.com.
It's easy to see what friends are cooking right now.
* Always have ingredients with you at the store
* Cook from your iPhone, iPad, computer, or printout
* Share photos of what's cooking
* 1-tap to post photos and recipes to Facebook & Twitter
* Take photos, and later when you have time add directions on the web
* Create cookbooks to easily lookup recipes later
* Search to find your recipes
* Discover new seasonal and local recipes
* Copy and paste in recipes on the app
And more. See how thousands of members save and share over 250,000 recipes at www.keeprecipes.com.
Support for HTTPS connections.
Ratings and Reviews
good app, but a few suggestions
I love KeepRecipes, and the app is great! However, a few things would make it much more useful. Firstly, for tags that have a lot of recipes, it only shows so many of them, and then cuts off the list. So there are some recipes that I just don't have access to on the app, which is inconvenient. Also, the ability to search just within my own recipes would be nice as well!
Was great when I started now it's broken
When I first got this app, I loved it. I could put all my recipes on my phone for easy access in the kitchen and at the store. Now it refuses to open. I click on it and it closes. I realize I could go tithe website and use it there, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of having an app? I really wish they would fix this glitch because it has great potential.
Promising but too flawed
I've had keeprecipe for probably close to three years. I really love the functionality on my PC -- it's very straightforward to clip and tag recipes. But the website is down with increasing frequency, there is only an iPhone app (no iPad, so you have to magnify), and the app only lets you see a certain number of recipes in each category, which defeats the purpose. I'm giving up.
- KartMe, Inc.
- 5.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Basque, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © KeepIdeas Inc., 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.