Keep organize and share your children artwork, schoolwork and family memories, easily and privately. Upload photos and videos, share with grandparents, create and order prints, gifts and photo books in minutes.
Konmari keeps telling us we need to declutter our home and kids' artwork and paperwork are coming high in the guilt level.
Think of it as private FB for your children memories
“Keepy makes it easy to upload photos, videos and notes, which are organized by child and by year” - Washington Post
“It will blow your mind ... and open up so much storage space in your home!” - CafeMom
Keepy helps you stay organized, saves your family’s memories, and clutter free your home. With Keepy, you can record your voice or a video telling the story of each memory, share your photos and videos with grandparents and loved ones, and preserve your family’s enriched memories forever. Everything can be accessed in the Keepy app or on your very own private Keepy website.
- Convert your photos and videos into enriched memories
- All of your memories can be viewed on your very own private Keepy website
- Print your memories as photo gifts directly from the app or the web
- Keepy is free (that’s a pretty great feature!)
- Each member of the family gets their very own memory timeline
- Easily attach a video or voice stories to every memory
- Invite grandparents and loved ones to be your kid’s “Fans” so they can see everything you save via E-mail, Web or phone
- Fans can show their love by leaving voice, video or text comments on your memories
- Special cropping tools to enhance the best of your family’s artwork schoolwork, birthday cards, report cards etc.
- Auto Sync everything to Dropbox
Here are some ways to use Keepy for your family’s memories:
- Easily update grandparents and loved ones on what’s going on in your kids’ lives
- Save photos of toothless grins, the first day of school, pregnancy sonograms, best friends, vacations, and more....
- Save videos of soccer games, recitals, graduations, birthday parties, first steps, holidays, and more...
- Save your child’s Lego creations, finger paintings, school projects, drawings, certificates, and more...
- Write love notes to your child when the moment strikes
- Record your child telling you about each photo and video and keep that cute voice forever.
- Reduce clutter in your home by saving artwork and schoolwork to Keepy and then tossing it (if you can :)
- Create a timeline for every member of your family (even grandparents!) so your kids can learn the story of their lives
- The Steve Harvey Show
- Washington Post - Is your child’s artwork or performance worth Keepy?
- Buzzfeed - 26-ways-to-preserve-your-kids-memories-forever -
- Mashable - "Apps for Long-Distance Family Members"
- BabyCenter- “This is the app that I wish my own mother had.“
- CafeMom - TheStir - “It will blow your mind ... and open up so much storage space in your home!”
Keepy app is free to download and to use for up to 7 memories a month. Keepy Unlimited subscription allows you access to all the features that the free version does but for an Unlimited number of memories.
Keepy Unlimited is available with a monthly or annual subscription, after 7 days free trial. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in settings.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read more about our privacy and terms on
Thanks for using Keepy.me! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Every update the Keepy.me app includes improvements in speed and reliability. As new features become available, we’ll highlight those for you in the app.
One more thing… If you love Keepy.me, please rate us on the App Store! We’ll be forever thankful to you.
The Keepy.me Team
Ratings and Reviews
The best way to store kids artwork without feeling quilty to get rid of some
I found this app when my oldest boys was 1 year old and he is now 6. At the time I didn't know what to do with all his 'artwork' and I also didn't want to just get rid of it. Ever since I got the app 5 years ago I have been uploading artwork pictures for both my two sons. Only a few make it into the actual art drawer but everytign else gets a picture (a lasting memory), a title and a comment from me or the grand parents. Once in a while I use these images to make a collage or a postcard to send to the grand parents and our coasters get positive reactions everytime we have guests over.
Last but not least we don't live near our family (on the other side of the world to be precise) so we share these pictures with the grandparents and close friends. This way they can see what the kids are up to and follow them from a distance.
On the few occasions I had questions I got a response within 5 working days. Always very polite and helpful.
I'm so happy this app exists! Thank you for developing such a creative way of storing beautiful kids artwork.
I want to love it
Update: I've just changed to rate this app higher because of how responsive they are when there are technical issues and questions. I switched to an earlier iOS software and have far less tech issues now. They resolve issues surprisingly fast and send personal notes to help and update on solution. (I was told an app update submitted to Apple resolved issues with more recent iOS version; however, I have tried.) I'm now recommending this ap to other families.
I thought this was what I was looking for, but the features are very limiting if you are starting with piles of art that have accumulated. You can only upload 5 images at a time... even with paid subscription. I’d deal with that annoyance but the app needs work- I’ve wasted HOURS with lots of issues with uploading. App freezes at the last step of upload. Also, app stopped letting me edit photos.i hope they fix this app because it has potential. Not sure I can deal with it much longer after a very frustrating day trying to make it work. I checked internet speed and it is fast ~ upload and download. Issues are with the app.
Love this app. Customer service is exceptional. Helps me keep mommy gilt at bay for not physically saving every single art work my children make. I save it all here!!!! 😍
I would love to see a function where I can save sequence work (a small handmade book with few pages) instead of each page being saved independently. Also those pieces of work that are double sided would be nice to have a better way to save them.
- keepy Inc.
- 122.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Keepy
- In-App Purchases
- Keepy Unlimited Monthly $5.49
- Keepy Unlimited $9.99
- Keepy Unlimited $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.