Keepy - Save Kids' Artwork Schoolwork and Mementos
By keepy Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep,organize and share your children artwork, schoolwork and family memories, easily and privately. Upload photos and videos, share with grandparents, create and order prints, gifts and photo books in minutes.
“Keepy makes it easy to upload photos, videos and notes, which are organized by child and by year” - Washington Post
“It will blow your mind ... and open up so much storage space in your home!” - CafeMom
Organize and turn your kids’ artwork, schoolwork, photos, videos, mementos into photobooks. Don't feel guilty about throwing things away! Simply save your kids' memories on Keepy and you'll have a unique, interactive, family scrapbook to cherish for now, for later, and for ever.
It helps you stay organized, saves your family’s memories, and clutter free your home. With Keepy, you can record your voice or a video telling the story of each memory, share your photos and videos with grandparents and loved ones, and preserve your family’s enriched memories forever. Everything can be accessed in the Keepy app or on your very own private Keepy website.
- Convert your photos and videos into enriched memories
- All of your memories can be viewed on your very own private Keepy website
- Print your memories as photo gifts directly from the app or the web
- Keepy is free (that’s a pretty great feature!)
- Each member of the family gets their very own memory timeline
- Easily attach a video or voice stories to every memory
- Invite grandparents and loved ones to be your kid’s “Fans” so they can see everything you save via E-mail, Web or phone
- Fans can show their love by leaving voice, video or text comments on your memories
- Special cropping tools to enhance the best of your family’s artwork schoolwork, birthday cards, report cards etc.
- Auto Sync everything to Dropbox
Learn more: http://www.keepy.me/
Here are some ways to use Keepy for your family’s memories:
- Easily update grandparents and loved ones on what’s going on in your kids’ lives
- Save photos of toothless grins, the first day of school, pregnancy sonograms, best friends, vacations, and more....
- Save videos of soccer games, recitals, graduations, birthday parties, first steps, holidays, and more...
- Save your child’s Lego creations, finger paintings, school projects, drawings, certificates, and more...
- Write love notes to your child when the moment strikes
- Record your child telling you about each photo and video and keep that cute voice forever.
- Turn your memories into mugs, lunch boxes, or stuffed animals with "Keepy Prints" or Budsies
- Reduce clutter in your home by saving artwork and schoolwork to Keepy and then tossing it (if you can :)
- Create a timeline for every member of your family (even grandparents!) so your kids can learn the story of their lives
Steve Harvey Show
Washington Post - Is your child’s artwork or performance worth Keepy?
Buzzfeed - 26-ways-to-preserve-your-kids-memories-forever -
Mashable - "Apps for Long-Distance Family Members"
BabyCenter- “This is the app that I wish my own mother had.“
CafeMom - TheStir - “It will blow your mind ... and open up so much storage space in your home!”
Keepy Unlimited PRICING & TERMS
The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your subscription automatically renews at the end of your term, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account.
You may turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 2.22
iOS 10 support.
Bug fixes and stability improvement.
I really like keepy for sharing all the great things our kids great with family near and far but recently my father received an ad for hearing aids via email using my name and our kids' names. This was disappointing to say the least. My father thought that I had suggested that he get hearing aids and was pretty offended. I tried explaining that the makers of the app apparently used our personal info to advertise but I'm not sure he believes me.
This app would get five stars if it wasn't for this new development.
Used my kids' names in ads sent to family
I only sometimes use this app. I will not be using it ever again. They sent ads to family members via email and used my kids names (information from this app) to personalize these ads. It's aggrevating enough to share email addresses for mailing lists, but using personal information to make it look like I had recommended these ads be sent to my family is unacceptable and disappointing. Don't put anyone's personal information on this app. It will be shared for advertising.
It's good I have no complaints. I have not use this service to order pictures so that may be a different story. It works for our family. We like to store our son's art virtually not physically.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Version: 2.22
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: keepy Inc.
- © Keepy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Keepy Unlimited$9.99
- Keepy Yellow Unlimited$5.99
- Keepy Ultimate$2.99
- Keepy Premium$1.99
- Keepy Aqua Monthly$5.49
- Keepy Unlimited$29.99
- Keepy Pink Unlimited$5.49
- Orange Monthly$5.49
- Keepy Unlimited$5.99
- Keepy Orange Unlimited$12.49