By Keezy Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You'll be making beats in SECONDS with Keezy Drummer. It's the easiest programmable drum machine ever made.
- Make beats.
Not much else to say. It's free and there's no tutorial because you won't need one. Just download it and have fun.
DETAILS IF YOU WANT 'EM:
- Includes 12 fresh percussion sounds.
- Up to 9 layers of sound at a time.
- One or two bars per layer. Each layer has 16 steps.
- Set the tempo in whole number increments from 1 to 300 bpm.
- Works great on any iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch running iOS 7 or newer.
- Plug it into an external speaker, or stream with AirPlay Mirroring, to get LOUD (Bluetooth not yet supported).
- Runs great in the background while you play sound boards in the Keezy sampler app, or jam out in any other music app.
- No saving or loading.
What's New in Version 2.0
It's been a minute, but:
Beats can be twice as long! Just swipe to the right for an extra bar.
Drummer now works in iOS 9.
@Keezy on Twitter, Instagram, Vine
Amazing, just needs save beats feature!
•really fun, cool, and no annoying intrusive ads=5 STARS in my book
•simple/modern yet still amazing unlike many other developers/companies nowadays trying to do so and failing miserably. Also, in that mission to be modern it's not blinding. It doesn't damage my eyesight so MAJOR plus there
•save feature to save beats you create and it's set.
Keezy, please add options!
This app is wonderfully simple and has taught me an enormous amount about making beats. That said, I would gladly pay for a pack of other "real" drum sounds, as these sound very toy-like. It would be great to have a premium pack of sampled drums (a la loop loft) or even be able to plug in your own samples. Also as others have said a save feature would help too. Otherwise this app is incredible!
This app is so easy to use and so much fun. I was very surprised by how quickly I was making things I really liked! Beautifully designed as well. I only wish that you could use different time signatures, but I know this is a fairly new app and that's probably in the works (I hope!!)