By Keezy Corp.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Keezy is a musical instrument for toddlers, professional musicians, and everyone in between! You get 8 colored tiles. You can record a sound into each one. After recording, tap the tile to play it back, or press & hold to loop. Once you've got it down, record a jam to share with your friends!
Use Keezy to goof around - or sketch out your wildest musical ideas!
• Record your own boards with up to 8 sounds each
• Save and load as many boards as you like
• Tap a sound to play
• Hold to loop
• Tap rapidly to st-st-stutter
• Record and share your jams
• Play many sounds at once
• Tap with two fingers at once to STOP a sound
• Keezy can record itself. Just play one tile and record into another.
Need an easy beatmaker? Grab our other free app, Drummer!
Want to play with songs? Try our new app, Jammer!
Questions or comments? Email us: email@example.com
What's New in Version 8.0
- Preloads are back! Just tap “restore preloaded boards” in Settings.
- Fixed an issue where samples were playing back incorrectly
So dang good. I'm hooked.
Thank you! Woah. Shazam. Gosh darn it.
And many other hyperbolic exclamations looped over each other in a chaotic twirl of love.
I like this app, it has cool features
It's pretty fun if you're musically abled but I got bored of it fast.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 28, 2017
- Version: 8.0
- Size: 39.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Keezy Corp.
- © Elepath
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.