By Sex With Emily
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Emily Morse, the host of the Sex With Emily podcast, Kegel Camp is a fun and easy way to gain the benefits of Kegel Exercises for men and women.
SO, WHY KEGEL EXERCISES?
Kegel exercises have proven benefits to overall sexual health and doing them regularly can improve your sex life in many ways for men and women.
Kegel Exercise Benefits for Women:
• Intensifies your orgasms and your sex life
• Heightens sensations during intercourse
• Stronger pelvic floor muscles can make everything feel better during sex.
• Out of shape PC muscles could be why some women feel a lack of sensation during intercourse
• Kegels during and after childbirth are a great way repair, tone and strengthen the vagina after the stress of childbirth
• Overcome urinary incontinence due to childbirth
• Orgasms are easier to achieve and more frequent.
• Postmenopausal women are able to maintain lubrication because of the daily increase in blood flow to that area.
• Strengthening the muscles will create a tighter vaginal canal making sex feel better for men and women.
• Well-toned pelvic muscles will prevent unwanted leakage from a sneeze or laugh.
Kegel Exercise Benefits for Men
• Improves erectile dysfunction and delay premature ejaculation
• Increases ejaculatory control
• Can boost libido
• Experience more pleasurable and prolonged climaxes
• Linked to improved bladder control, especially as men age.
• Used in the treatment of male prostate difficulties
• Improve the strength or a male’s erection circulation
• Experience stronger, more intense ejaculations.
...and the best part is NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW that you’re doing them.
You’ll start out at Level 1, which will be slower with fewer repetitions.
After you’ve successful completed Level 1 (Which might take a few days or weeks) you’ll then move on to Level 2.
You also have an option in Settings to select a higher level, up to Level 20.
To get started, go to the exercise tab and press Start Session! Then just follow along with the audio and visual cues.
You’re only doing two things: tensing or relaxing
• 20 levels to choose from - pick the right level for you
• Voice cues from Emily guide you through each session, like a personal trainer
• Helpful tips from Emily pop up during sessions, keeping you on track
• Emily's unique Kegel Meter shows you at a glance what you should be doing every step of the way.
• Set a reminder and your iPhone will let you know up to TWICE a day that it's time for your Kegels
• Set the app to run in the background while you’re doing other things on your phone, or set it to pause when you leave the app
• Automatically tracks your usage
• Increases the reps and duration to keep you advancing
• Turn on / off audio, visual, text and vibration cues
• Easy to use; easy to get started.
• Tap the screen anywhere to pause an exercise session.
What's New in Version 2.0
New features include:
• TWO daily reminders instead of one
• Exercise while app is not open (works when in background)
• New special offer from Emily, updated automatically
• Updated design
• Works on latest phones, iPads and iOS versions.
I've had the first version of this app for a few years; wasn't expecting any update at all but so happy to see that the feature to "exercise in the background" has been added while everything else (which is great) has stayed the same. Thanks!
Love the exercises, not the narration.
Does a great job of helping you to remember to do your exercises, and the incremental increases are really great. I just can't stand Emily's voice. Wish there was a way to turn it off while keeping the sound effects for the intervals.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 19, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 7.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Emily Morse
- © 2015 ChickFlick Productions, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.