Dr. Lord is a Vitreo-Retinal fellow at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He recently completed his ophthalmology residency training also at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He attended Medical School at the University of Utah and completed a Preliminary Medicine Intership year at the Univesity of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona. Dr. Lord attended Southern Utah University where he obtained his BS degree. Dr. Lord has a strong interest in medical informatics. Dr. Lord is an active member of the Utah National Guard and a veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom
He is also a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Medical Association, American Society of Retina Surgeons, Missouri State Medical Association, and Kansas City Ophthalmologic Society.
iOS 8 and above compatible
- Cloud Nine Development LLC
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Cloud Nine Development LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.