The Official Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex app!
The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex app is the essential guide to planning and customizing your visit to create a great space adventure!
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is your gateway to an active spaceport where a visit gets you closer to NASA than anywhere else on Earth.
• Plan your trip with features such as maps, FAQ’s, and detailed descriptions of shows and attractions.
• Enhance your visit with information on guest services, dining and shopping, and notification options for updated information including rocket launches.
• Use the GPS-enabled wayfinding maps to find your way around the visitor complex and the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
• Easily check the hours of operation and current weather on the home screen.
• Keep all your planned activities organized in your Favorites folder in the navigation.
• Use our free Wi-Fi when visiting through your settings. Select KSCVC-Free-Wifi and select “Accept” when the screen loads in your browser.
Updated Space Shop location and updated photos of attractions.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t even remember favorites between app launches. Lists extra paid items in must have section. Buggy and unstable
Doesn't have daily schedules
The app gives you a map of the visitor complex, attractions and events. What it's missing is daily schedules and event locations. We had to use the paper schedule to know movie and presentation times and locations.
Missing important information.
This app isn't bad, but its missing information like operating hours for future dates so that guest can plan their trips to the Center.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.