Kepner-Tregoe (KT) brings the power of KT process to the iPad, enabling you to apply KT Clear Thinking while on the go.
*Note: This app is available for free only for eligible Kepner-Tregoe customers who have a 'My KT' membership. If you do not have a ‘My KT’ login, you can purchase the app on iTunes.
The Kepner-Tregoe Tablet App helps you to easily gather, analyze and share information to solve difficult problems, make tough decisions and evaluate complex situations.
The app is available for free for those eligible for 'My KT' membership: learners of the upgraded Problem Solving and Decision Making since January 1, 2013 and learners of any other KT workshop that begins October 31, 2013 or after. After download, users will be required to authenticate their membership before using the app.
- Access the power of KT process on the go
- Take KT training beyond the classroom
- For recent learners, it helps reinforce KT process step-by-step
- For experienced users, the app’s flexibility lets you easily access specific tools to leverage the Clear Thinking solution you need
- Share your Clear Thinking instantly with email and projection capabilities
- Step-by-step guide through the KT Clear Thinking process
- Quick reference library includes KT process cards
- Easily save, archive and edit worksheet documents
- Insert pictures to help visualize key process steps
- Generate PDF summary reports that can be saved or emailed
- English and German language only
- Compatible with iOS 7, 8, and 9
- Bluetooth keyboard fix for iOS 8 and 9
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to Use
This app will make it easier for me to use the five major KT processes informally in my work. I was able to work through a decision and easily list out musts and wants. On a day-to-day basis, I plan on using Situation Appraisal to put together agendas and do preliminary planning. I like the idea of projecting it for working through issues with a team. It downloaded easily and I was able to move through the process steps with no problem. Anyone who hasn’t used KT process on their own in a while will appreciate how it guides you through the steps--I’m sure it will work well with a group too.
Having the ability to access the KT process while out of the office is a real asset.
Very happy with this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.