Kepner-Tregoe (KT) brings the power of KT process to the iPad, enabling you to apply KT Clear Thinking while on the go.
The Kepner-Tregoe Tablet App helps you to easily gather, analyze and share information to solve difficult problems, make tough decisions and evaluate complex situations.
The app is designed for users who have attended a Kepner-Tregoe workshop or are very experienced leveraging KT process.
There is also a free version of the app available for those eligible for 'My KT' membership: learners of the upgraded Problem Solving and Decision Making since January 1, 2013 and learners of any other KT workshop that begins October 31, 2013 or after.
- Access the power of KT process on the go
- Take KT training beyond the classroom
- For recent learners, it helps reinforce KT process step-by-step
- For experienced users, the app’s flexibility lets you easily access specific tools to leverage the Clear Thinking solution you need
- Share your Clear Thinking instantly with email and projection capabilities
- Step-by-step guide through the KT Clear Thinking process
- Quick reference library includes KT process cards
- Easily save, archive and edit worksheet documents
- Insert pictures to help visualize key process steps
- Generate PDF summary reports that can be saved or emailed
- English and German language only
o Compatible with iOS 7, 8, and 9
o Bluetooth keyboard fix for iOS 8 and 9
Ratings and Reviews
Helps us follow process effectively but needs improvement.
Example: in the DA process, weights for MUST criteria should be automatically set to 'M' rather than left to manual selection which easily can result in calculation errors further down the line. Computers handle such rules better than most humans so please empower your developers to make process easier for users. Thx
Sure it's great to have the KT cards handy but, I could also take pictures send store them on my phone and iPad. Try to add more value to the cards by: adding video lessons to coach us, adding best practice examples, offering access to KT certified consultants etc
Really supports KT process
The KT app works great. It's really thorough and supports all the KT modules with detailed questions to work through process.
KT App support just sent out an email that the app might not be working with blue tooth keyboards and they're working on the issue. So if you have any problems, that seems to be the cause.
Pretty app - small keyboard issue
Download the app recently after attending a class. App matches training nicely but. Be advised if you have the keyboard set to show the quick words it covers up the save and cancel buttons. Would be nice to get that fixed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.