Kerio Operator Softphone is a software-based phone client that lets you make and receive calls on your Apple iOS mobile device from your office phone system. Kerio Operator Softphone is designed to work with Kerio Operator IP PBX or any other SIP based VoIP service.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Kerio Operator Softphone supports auto-provisioning (auto-configuration) with Kerio Operator SIP server but can be configured manually to operate with any SIP based VoIP server.
* Excellent voice quality
* High security with call encryption support
* Multitasking support for operation in background
* Multiple languages support - English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean
* Support for up to 4 accounts on any SIP-compliant server (Automatic provisioning with Kerio Operator)
* Integrate contacts from your phone's native contacts directory
* Call display and voice-mail indicator
* Transfer to speakerphone, mute and hold functionality
* Call history
* Ringtones and contact avatars
* Dial plan support
* Multiple call support - swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls
* DTMF via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
* VPN support
* Automatic codec selection for best call quality
* Supported codecs: G.711 a/u, G.722 (HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS
* Global IP support
* STUN & ICE support
* Noise reduction, echo cancellation and VAD (Voice Activation Detection)
* Quality of Service
* Security and call encryption via TLS and SRTP
* DNS SRV record look-up
* Call quality statistics
* Headset with microphone - wired or Bluetooth
* Headphones (without microphone) - device's built-in microphone is used
Fix: Connect to Kerio Operator server by IP address
Ratings and Reviews
Great apps and great VOIP system
This app works great with our Kerio Operator system. Now supports native calling in the latest edition.
A good app
After using the app for a month now I think that the answer is pretty clear. It just works. When using the other applications, the application will work when you initially set it up but won't work once you put it into the background. Once you do that it always seems to break the connection. However with the Kerio app even when you put it into the background, the app will still take calls for you.
There are only two little bugs that I have seen with the app. The first is a major bug, the "wizard" doesn't work and you have to go in and set up the account manually. I know that the developers are aware of this and I'm sure that they are working on a fix. The other bug that they are aware of is that if you close the app and take it out of memory any phone calls that you have coming in will go straight to voicemail.
Overall, I have found the app easy to use and since we use (and sell) Kerio Operator, it has become my goto application for VOIP.
I've been using Kerio Operator for over two years. This app works better than any other VOIP app that I have tried. When I need help Kerio provides the best tech support out of all of the tech vendors that I work with. Setup is easy and the app is easy to use. My only suggestion is that Kerio should figure out a way to mute incoming calls on my iPhone while I'm using this app.
- Kerio Technologies
- 108.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 CounterPath Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.