Kerio Operator Softphone
By Kerio Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kerio Operator Softphone is a software-based phone client that lets you make and receive calls on your Apple iOS mobile device from your office phone system. Kerio Operator Softphone is designed to work with Kerio Operator IP PBX or any other SIP based VoIP service.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Kerio Operator Softphone supports auto-provisioning (auto-configuration) with Kerio Operator SIP server but can be configured manually to operate with any SIP based VoIP server.
* Excellent voice quality
* High security with call encryption support
* Multitasking support for operation in background
* Multiple languages support - English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Korean
* Support for up to 4 accounts on any SIP-compliant server (Automatic provisioning with Kerio Operator)
* Integrate contacts from your phone's native contacts directory
* Call display and voice-mail indicator
* Transfer to speakerphone, mute and hold functionality
* Call history
* Ringtones and contact avatars
* Dial plan support
* Multiple call support - swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls
* DTMF via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
* VPN support
* Automatic codec selection for best call quality
* Supported codecs: G.711 a/u, G.722 (HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS
* Global IP support
* STUN & ICE support
* Noise reduction, echo cancellation and VAD (Voice Activation Detection)
* Quality of Service
* Security and call encryption via TLS and SRTP
* DNS SRV record look-up
* Call quality statistics
* Headset with microphone - wired or Bluetooth
* Headphones (without microphone) - device's built-in microphone is used
What's New in Version 3.8.2001
• Added CallKit integration and Siri support.
• Enhancements to user interface for improved look and feel.
• Updated IPv6 support.
• German language support.
• Bug fixes and general improvements for greater stability and performance.
Note: starting with version 3.6, it is no longer possible to disable TLS certificate check in the softphone. See this post for details: http://forums.kerio.com/t/30898//
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 3.8.2001
- Size: 96.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Kerio Technologies
- © 2010-2017 CounterPath Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.