C&F Inc. teleporters are going offline all over the place, and it's up to an intrepid frog employee to fix the situation.
Support nine language.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game! (Spoiler warning!)
This is one the best games you've made, Pixel! I have a question, though...
The Kuro Blaster locations have been changed in this version. Now, instead of being in a hidden cavern with the red eyed blobs from the game (because the icon resembles them), it's now in a glitchy area with random enemies, stage features, and various other things. Why was this done? Other than that, Great game! I hope more features come soon.
Perfect in every way.
A masterpiece that feels like a forgotten classic on an obscure cartridge that no one played. Flooding over with charm and controls optimized with a touchscreen in mind make it easily the best iOS game available in its genre.
Do yourself a favor and play Kero Blaster.
Amazing controls and great game all around, but it's really short and a bit on the easy side. Can't way for a steam version.
- AMAYA DAISUKE
- 11.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © COPYRIGHT STUDIO PIXEL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.