Control and program your premium aquarium lighting with the intuitive Kessil WiFi Controller.
Control and program your Kessil AP700 with the intuitive Kessil WiFi Controller. Easier and faster connection. Customize color and intensity on demand. Program your own unique light schedule to simulate the natural course of the sun and the moon. Create your own personal ocean.
※After updating this app, please visit kessil.com for a new firmware v3.4 update. You will need a Windows or Mac PC and a mini-USB cable.
* Hue control to blend Red and Green colors to pre-uniquely-tuned Kessil Blue spectrums and can be used in programs
* Full color wheel control & custom color saving
* Simpler and easier connection than tablet versions, optimized for smartphones
* Create and preview custom light schedules with Program Mode
* Flexible grouping and renaming to create your own aquarium lighting profile
* Lock and Unlock feature allowing the light(s) to run program automatically (Next firmware update allows you to lock the light fixture so you have no fear of kid interruptions or accidents)
* Coral Acclimation Mode
* Moonlight (Lunar Cycle)
* Blue and Red Moonlight effect mode
* Add special effects such as Storm and Rainbow to program for aesthetic
* Easily check firmware version of AP700 in app
* Cloud backup and restore activated! You can backup and restore your light information and programs when internet connection is available.
* Various bug fixes and improvements
* New User Manual embedded in app
► About Kessil
Kessil specializes in aquarium and horticulture LED lighting using patented Dense Matrix LED technology. Kessil's products produce a powerful, penetrating stream of light with specific wavelengths to enhance plant and coral growth. Kessil is leading The Spectral Revolution®.
For more information, please visit:
- Enhance Refresh and Remapping function
- Some Bug Fix
Ratings and Reviews
Works just fine
I honestly haven’t experienced any of the issues others have mentioned. I have three lights connected to the app and it syncs every single time without issues. Then again maybe I use the app twice a month.
Best LED on market finally has app to match
They finally seemed to fix the quirkiness of the iOS app. The light has been a slight compromise because the earlier versions of the app were not reliable but the light is so good it was forgiveable. Everything seems to be fixed now!
I wish I could give this zero stars
Amazing lights, absolute garbage app. Took all weekend to get both AP700’s connected on my phone. Went to my ipad to load them into the app... won’t connect. Updated... still won’t work. Went back to the phone, lights are gone. Tried to reconnect, will only connect one of them. Beyond frustrating. I’ve literally spent about 8 hours trying to get this to work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.