Kettlebell Fitness with Lauren Brooks
By Inside.com Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready for one of the most effective entire body workouts in the app store. If you've been wondering what all the hype surrounding the kettlebell phenomenon is about, now is your chance to find out while achieving the sculpted, toned body you've always wanted. Follow along with our kettlebell expert, Lauren Brooks, in step-by-step instructional videos that will ensure you get the maximum burn out of your workout while staying safe. Then work out alongside Lauren with timed exercises that will keep you motivated.
What you'll get:
With this app, you will:
* Get a full-body workout with a single piece of equipment
* Master complex exercises with easy-to-understand instructions
* Lose weight while increasing strength and coordination
* Save hundreds of dollars on personal training and gym classes
* Burn in a 20-minute workout what would take 90 at the gym
* Train like a Russian Olympian in the comfort of your home
* Learn the proper form and technique to minimize injury risk
* Scale your workout according to your ability and fitness level
* Combine cardio and strength training into one calorie-burning workout
* Gain confidence as you see results quickly
* Learn to modify exercises to accomodate injuries
Meet Our Expert:
Lauren Brooks is an American Council on Exercise-certified personal trainer who first discovered the impact of kettlebells when she used them to regain her six pack after two pregnancies. Lauren is kettlebell-certified by the Russian Kettlebell Challenge for levels one and two; she loves sharing her passion for the regimen by helping her clients reach their fitness and weight-loss goals.
What's New in Version 3.8
• Downloading videos in background
• iPhone 5 compatibility
• Bug fixes
I have occasional issues on iPhone or iPad where I need to reload a workout, but I love the content. Lauren is very motivating and her instructions are fantastic. App does have minor bugs, but still totally worth it in my opinion. I use it in my rotation at least once a week.
Great app! Excellent instruction and excellent workouts for beginning with kettlebells. I haven't had one issue of not being able to open the app or play any of the videos. Definitely recommend.
No problem with loading
Great format, Lauren takes me by the hand to slowly introduce the world of kettlebells, from total newbie all the way to advanced. I wish there was a little bit more content, and I won't mind paying more for advanced lessons.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 11, 2013
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inside.com Inc.
- © 2012 Mahalo.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.