PAT (Portable Appliance) Testing / Test and Tag App for your iPhone or iPad.
Manually log your PAT Testing Results using your iPhone or iPad, and if you own a Kewtech SMARTPAT you can control the PAT Tester via Remote mode using the App.
The Database used by KEWPAT is capable of storing large amounts of PAT Test Data between single (if in-house Testing) or multiple (if PAT Testing as a Contractor) Customers.
Information such as the Customer Contact details, Sites, Locations, Appliance Id's, Descriptions, Retest Periods as well as detailed Test Results can all be entered and stored. If you need to record extended information such as: Make, Model, Fuse, Serial Number, Price and Repair info and other information, you can choose to display the Extra Info screen during the Test Sequence.
Detailed Visual Test Information can also be recorded with individual checks for Socket, Plug, Switch, Flex and Body as well as OK for continued use and suitable for the environment it’s operating in. As with the Extra info, this is an optional screen that can be turned on during the Test Sequence, otherwise just an overall Visual Test status will be recorded.
Lists play a big part in speeding up data entry and are fully user configurable. Fields with the "Hold For List" option let you either type information in using the on screen keyboard, or select pre-defined entries from a list. You can add your own entries to any list which is a great way of entering frequently used Appliance Descriptions, Sites, Locations, Notes, Makes and Models etc.
Scanning of Barcodes are supported for data entry of Appliance Id or Serial Numbers. QR Codes can be read using your main camera where they have been printed out via the KEWPAT App using a compatible Bluetooth Printer which is available as an option.
Limits and Results for each test are pre-configured but can be overwritten if needed or selected from a list. The Resistance Calculator can also be used to set the Limit for Earth Bond in Manual Mode.
Both Visual and Electrical Retest Periods can be set manually or calculated automatically using the Risk Assessment tool.
Support for taking photos is also included and are displayed along with all of the other
information on the detailed Review Results screen.
The App can be configured in various ways depending on what PAT Testing information you need to record.
Data can copied over to your PC and imported into SimplyPats Version 7 or SimplyPats Version 7 Manual Plus Edition PAT Testing Software (for Windows OS).
Features at a glance:
- Remote Control Kewtech SMARTPAT.
- Quick Manual entry of data for non downloadable PAT machines.
- Barcode Scanning.*
- Take Photos.*
- Annotations (Arrows) on Photos.
- Comprehensive search and Filter of test results.
- Export data as CSV and PDF.
- Easy Custom Test setup for SMARTPAT.
- User definable lists for Appliance Descriptions, Sites, Locations.
- Extra Notes fields, Make Model, Appliance Serial Number which can be switched off if not wanted.
- IET COP Rev 4 Extended Visual Questions (again can be switched off is simple Visual Pass and Fail required.
- Ability to print labels using a Compatible Bluetooth Printer.
- Ability to import SimplyPats data files into app to allow retesting.
- Multiple Barcode label formats including QR and Code39.
- Inbuilt Resistance calculator to calculate resistance of Cables by CSV and length.
- Inbuilt Risk calculator to give suggested IET COP Rev 4 retest periods.
- Collect customer signature on App on completion of work.
- Email summary of tests direct to Customer.
- Database interchangeable between different devices.
- Ability to store 10's of thousands of assets and test results.
- Flip between Dark or Light Colour schemes.
- Charge and repair Codes compatible with SimplyPats.
- Repeat Last Test using SMARTPAT.
- Auto increment Appliance Id (inc Alpha Prefix).
* Certain features or functionality may depend on your device and the hardware available.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.