Key Ring Reward Cards
By Mobestream Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never carry loyalty, membership, or library cards again! Key Ring is the app for loyalty cards and savings while shopping. Plan, save, and organize by carrying your cards, stores’ weekly ads, coupons, and your shopping lists – all in one app.
No more forgetting your reward cards at home or holding up the checkout line while you dig through your wallet. Give your key chain, wallet, or purse a rest and digitally store those loyalty cards.
• Saving money at the store is effortless when you have your shopper cards handy
• Easily earn your loyalty rewards by scanning your card from your phone
• Your cards are safely backed up in the cloud with a free Key Ring account
Discounts don’t stop with your reward cards, so why would we? Saving is even easier with circulars, coupons, and other deals right at your fingertips. You’ll find the best sales with weekly ads for stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kohl’s, Michaels, and more.
If you like to plan ahead, you can build shopping lists from the circulars and coupons you find.
• Shopping lists can be shared with family members or friends
• Add pictures to your shopping list to ensure you get the right item when you’re shopping
• Real-time syncing between accounts means you always have the most updated list whether you’re planning at home or shopping at the store
If don’t like to plan a list before you shop, the circulars and coupons are easy to find on-the-go with our search tool that rounds up your nearby savings.
Who Recommends Us?
Key Ring has been featured in Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Family Circle, and on the Today Show as an “app for all ages.”
Why Should You Use Key Ring?
• Always carry your loyalty, membership, and library cards without weighing down your key chain, wallet, or purse
• Discover great savings with circulars, coupons and deals from hundreds of stores in the U.S.
• Easily browse weekly ads and see what’s on sale from your phone
• Find and redeem coupons while you are shopping
• Pin your favorite deals directly from circulars to save them for later
• Create and share shopping lists so you won’t forget a deal at the store
• Barcode scanner: Add your loyalty cards by scanning the barcode
• Loyalty card database: Support for over 2,000 barcode and non-barcode loyalty, membership, and library cards
• Remote cloud backup: Never worry about losing your loyalty cards again
• Favorites: Put your favorite reward cards and circulars at your fingertips
• Discounts: Weekly ads and coupons on your phone so you can save while shopping
• Shopping Lists: Stay organized and plan your shopping trip before you go to the store
• Sharing: Share loyalty cards, savings, and shopping lists with family and friends
• Notifications: Always remember to use your reward card or get reminded of sales with alerts about local savings (Optional- continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life)
What's New in Version 10.16
* Upload a custom card logo
* Upload a card photo from gallery
* Support rich notification images
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!
I used to caring around all of those cards so that I could get my points where ever I went. My wallet became so fat I couldn't even close it and I was NOT about to buy a bigger wallet! I tried the key chains ....... well that was a mistake being that I had so many cards that I had to have 2 different key chains! When I found this app it changed everything! I have been so HAPPY with this app. It stores all of my cards in one spot no more big wallet and no more extra key chains. Finding the card is easy and it scans perfectly at every store!! I recommend it to all family, friends..... it has been so wonderful not to have all of this extra stuff in my purse! I am one happy momma!
Best card app I've tried!
I've tried at least six different gift card storage apps so far. None of them has been as easy and smooth as using key ring. A big factor is that key ring will let you add a card to a store it doesn't necessarily recognize. A lot of other apps wouldn't even let me add gift cards for visa or Subway because it wasn't in their system! Also the fact that key ring will show you circulars for nearby stores is a big plus!
You can even keep a photo of the front and back of the card on the app. Easy to use at the store--scanner can be pointed at your phone just like the key card. Store clerks don't have to get close to your phone for it to scan. Gas reward cards are tricky because there's no barcode scanner where you fill up, but you can go inside to use it. I suspect they will eventually have scanners out there.