Key Ring – Store Reward Cards, Circulars, Deals, & Shopping Lists in one place
By Mobestream Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never carry loyalty, membership, or library cards again! Key Ring is the app for loyalty cards and savings while shopping. Plan, save, and organize by carrying your cards, stores’ weekly ads, coupons, and your shopping lists – all in one app.
No more forgetting your reward cards at home or holding up the checkout line while you dig through your wallet. Give your key chain, wallet, or purse a rest and digitally store those loyalty cards.
• Saving money at the store is effortless when you have your shopper cards handy
• Easily earn your loyalty rewards by scanning your card from your phone
• Your cards are safely backed up in the cloud with a free Key Ring account
Discounts don’t stop with your reward cards, so why would we? Saving is even easier with circulars, coupons, and other deals right at your fingertips. You’ll find the best sales with weekly ads for stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kohl’s, Michaels, and more.
If you like to plan ahead, you can build shopping lists from the circulars and coupons you find.
• Shopping lists can be shared with family members or friends
• Add pictures to your shopping list to ensure you get the right item when you’re shopping
• Real-time syncing between accounts means you always have the most updated list whether you’re planning at home or shopping at the store
If don’t like to plan a list before you shop, the circulars and coupons are easy to find on-the-go with our search tool that rounds up your nearby savings.
Who Recommends Us?
Key Ring has been featured in Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Family Circle, and on the Today Show as an “app for all ages.”
Why Should You Use Key Ring?
• Always carry your loyalty, membership, and library cards without weighing down your key chain, wallet, or purse
• Discover great savings with circulars, coupons and deals from hundreds of stores in the U.S.
• Easily browse weekly ads and see what’s on sale from your phone
• Find and redeem coupons while you are shopping
• Pin your favorite deals directly from circulars to save them for later
• Create and share shopping lists so you won’t forget a deal at the store
• Barcode scanner: Add your loyalty cards by scanning the barcode
• Loyalty card database: Support for over 2,000 barcode and non-barcode loyalty, membership, and library cards
• Remote cloud backup: Never worry about losing your loyalty cards again
• Favorites: Put your favorite reward cards and circulars at your fingertips
• Discounts: Weekly ads and coupons on your phone so you can save while shopping
• Shopping Lists: Stay organized and plan your shopping trip before you go to the store
• Sharing: Share loyalty cards, savings, and shopping lists with family and friends
• Notifications: Always remember to use your reward card or get reminded of sales with alerts about local savings (Optional- continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life)
What's New in Version 10.8
We’ve completely revamped our shopping list feature! Some exciting new capabilities include:
• The ability to share your lists via email or text message
• Share your lists with friends and family, even if they’re not on Key Ring, and always know when items get checked off the list
• Copy and paste a prewritten list of items and Key Ring will parse it into the shopping list for you.
Also new in this update:
• We’ve redesigned the tabs for better readability. It’s now easier than ever to plan, save and organize on the go.
As always, send any feedback, comments or kudos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love this app!!!
Love, love, love!!! Im not to proud to admit that I will take any discount that I can possibly get. That being said I have a ton of loyalty cards. Im not a purse carrier so I hated having all of their key tags attached to my key ring!! So I just started looking for was an app just to keep them organized electronically. Well I did not really research this one just read the description and thought this will work. This has been an amazing app!!! It houses all my loyalty card. It also links to the stores that you have cards for and gives you the opportunity to view their current sales ads within the app. It also has a way to make multiple grocery lists, so if you need a list for items for your household, another for an upcoming party that your hosting and another for an elderly shut in that you care for and shop for, you can make 3 separate lists. And ITS ALL FREE!!! Love it!!
More Features, Some Bugs
The app has received a healthy amount of updates, some good and some not so good.
I love not having to carry everyone's super special club card in my wallet. I do not, however, like being bombarded by ads and notifications. You can disable notifications altogether, but why force me to do that in the first place?
The one thing functionally I don't like is the inability to assign a category to new items not in the "List" section of the app. There are a lot of default items with pictures and categories, but not everything you might want. Grape Juice, for example. Juice is a default item, but not Grape Juice. So if you add Grape Juice to your list, it goes into the "Misc" category. You cannot assign a category to it. You USED to be able to at least move Grape Juice up and down in the list and slide it in between other items in the Beverages category, but in this version that feature is also broken. Any re-ordering does not save anymore like it used to.
Otherwise the app is very handy, and lists can be shared with others.
Excellent, time saving app
This app is one of the best apps. It is so convenient to have all the store cards on our phone and eliminate carrying all those plastic cards..And the best thing is having the ability to create shopping lists. We have created one list for each store that we frequently visit.
The sale circulars are great..