Never carry loyalty, membership, or library cards again! Key Ring is the app for loyalty cards and savings while shopping. Plan, save, and organize by carrying your cards, stores’ weekly ads, coupons, and your shopping lists – all in one app.
No more forgetting your reward cards at home or holding up the checkout line while you dig through your wallet. Give your key chain, wallet, or purse a rest and digitally store those loyalty cards.
• Saving money at the store is effortless when you have your shopper cards handy
• Easily earn your loyalty rewards by scanning your card from your phone
• Your cards are safely backed up in the cloud with a free Key Ring account
Discounts don’t stop with your reward cards, so why would we? Saving is even easier with circulars, coupons, and other deals right at your fingertips. You’ll find the best sales with weekly ads for stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kohl’s, Michaels, and more.
If you like to plan ahead, you can build shopping lists from the circulars and coupons you find.
• Shopping lists can be shared with family members or friends
• Add pictures to your shopping list to ensure you get the right item when you’re shopping
• Real-time syncing between accounts means you always have the most updated list whether you’re planning at home or shopping at the store
If don’t like to plan a list before you shop, the circulars and coupons are easy to find on-the-go with our search tool that rounds up your nearby savings.
Who Recommends Us?
Key Ring has been featured in Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Family Circle, and on the Today Show as an “app for all ages.”
Why Should You Use Key Ring?
• Always carry your loyalty, membership, and library cards without weighing down your key chain, wallet, or purse
• Discover great savings with circulars, coupons and deals from hundreds of stores in the U.S.
• Easily browse weekly ads and see what’s on sale from your phone
• Find and redeem coupons while you are shopping
• Pin your favorite deals directly from circulars to save them for later
• Create and share shopping lists so you won’t forget a deal at the store
• Barcode scanner: Add your loyalty cards by scanning the barcode
• Loyalty card database: Support for over 2,000 barcode and non-barcode loyalty, membership, and library cards
• Remote cloud backup: Never worry about losing your loyalty cards again
• Favorites: Put your favorite reward cards and circulars at your fingertips
• Discounts: Weekly ads and coupons on your phone so you can save while shopping
• Shopping Lists: Stay organized and plan your shopping trip before you go to the store
• Sharing: Share loyalty cards, savings, and shopping lists with family and friends
• Notifications: Always remember to use your reward card or get reminded of sales with alerts about local savings (Optional- continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life)
1. Optimize UI for iPhone XS, XS Max and XR
2. Fix card deleting issues
3. Improve Shopping list UI
4. Remove redundant buttons on card view
5. Bug fixes, performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Handy but not great
I do use this app religiously mainly due to how convenient it is to have my list always with me and to be able to share/update lists with my husband. However I can’t give it more than 3 stars because of the drawbacks in list management.
My biggest complaint is the fact that your list is forced into categories. While I can see the rationale you aren’t able to assign items to certain categories so if the app doesn’t recognize something as part of “dairy” for example, it gets put into a. “Misc” grouping which seems to take away from the effectiveness. Also I have ALWAYS wanted to be able to display the list alphabetically so that I can easily add to the list rather than having to sort through the list to see if I have already added something we need. I keep hoping that one of these would be addressed in an update but there do not seem to have been any major changes made in the app so am not sure if it is still being actively developed and invested in.
Loved it until…
Recently opened key ring on my phone and all my cards are gone. After years of collecting them and having them available totally disappeared. I’d like to know what happened! I’ve been trying to find a similar app to use and have not found one yet. Although I’m hesitant to reload the app I may unless somebody can let me know another one I can use. I do have wallet but I don’t really care for it like Key ring. I may give it another try but I’m hesitant. I wish they were a place to keep the cards available without Risking securityBut where if they get lost I can recoup them.
I’d like to see her way 50 cards can be saved ones computer so in the event that something happens on the phone, the cards can be retrieved.
I’ve tried other store card storage apps, this is the best! It has other great features too. Grocery list separated by category, stores other cards besides just store ones, sales sheets in one place. It is just a wonderful app, I read a complaint from someone else about a issue with a dairy product not recognizing the proper category, but it will put it in miscellaneous, at least it does do most products and makes grocery shopping a lot easier, not to mention the fact that it’s an all in one no need for multiple apps. Very pleased Thank You🙂
- Mobestream Media Inc.
- 66.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mobestream Media 2008
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.