Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take control of your money, and bank the way you were meant to bank – anytime, anywhere. With a simple design and features that let you transfer funds, make payments, open an account and even deposit checks*, our iPhone app** has features that are streamlined for today’s on-the-go world. Our app is free, fast, and secure.
- View account balances
- Deposit checks right from your mobile device*** without having to visit a branch or ATM
- Transfer funds between your KeyBank accounts
- Make payments to existing payees
- View and change scheduled Bill Pay payments
- Open an account
- Search and view your transaction history for the last 90 days
- Locate a KeyBank branch or ATM
Our app is safe, secure and convenient
- The same high-level security that we use for Online Banking at KeyBank
- User IDs and passwords are required†
- View account details over a secure connection
- No information is stored on your iPhone in case it’s lost or stolen
Need help? Have questions about this app? Call 1-800-539-1539.
* Fee may apply based on your account type.
** Available for devices running on OS 6.0 and higher
*** At this time, Mobile Deposit is only available for iPhone ® devices running on iOS 6.0 or higher.
† Anyone can download, but you must be enrolled in KeyBank Online Banking to use the app.
iPhone® and iPod® touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
©2015 KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC
What's New in Version 3.3.9
Enhancements to improve your mobile banking experience and ability for new clients to enroll in mobile/online banking
Great when it works...but rarely does
"The service is momentarily unavailable."
Read that sentence 30 or 40 times nonstop to give you an idea of how often this app actually works for me. But when I can get in the app it gives me the information that I am looking for, which is basically just my balance information and most recent transactions. Unfortunately the vast majority of the times I try to run this app, I get that error message and I can't get in.
I understand that this app is free but even free apps still manage to work!
I love this app
I love this App, I use it daily. Everything from checking my balance, to paying that last minute bill I almost forgot to pay (oops) to depositing a check that o received. The only feedback I have is for iPhone users to use their Touch ID to get into the app, besides the password. It would make it much more efficient and secure :)
I like mobile banking it's easy to use and free of clutter. What i don't like its not being able to contact customer service via the app or not being able to manage my account more through mobile banking. Whats the point of investing in the technology if its not going to be up to par with what's out there.