Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take control of your money, and bank the way you want to bank – anytime, anywhere. With a new design and features that let you easily transfer funds, make payments, open an account and even deposit checks, our IPhone app* has features that are streamlined for today’s on-the-go world. Our app is free, fast, and secure.
- Touch ID®
- View your account balances and last three transactions with one swipe using QuickView.
- Deposit checks right from your mobile device** without having to visit a branch or ATM
- Transfer funds between your KeyBank accounts
- Add payees
- Make payments to existing payees
- View and change scheduled Bill Pay payments
- Open an account right from your Mobile Device
- Search and view your transaction history for the last 90 days
- Locate a KeyBank branch or ATM
- View your HelloWallet® Wellness Score
- Manage and Edit Alerts
- Add a Profile Picture
- View Reward Points Balance
- View Statements
Our app is safe, secure and convenient
- The same high-level security that we use for Online Banking at KeyBank
- User IDs and passwords are required†
- View account details over a secure connection
- No information is stored on your IPhone® device in case it’s lost or stolen
Need help? Have questions about this app? Call 1-800-539-1539.
* Available for devices running on an OS 7.0 or higher
** At this time, Mobile Deposit is only available for iPhone® devices running on an OS 7.0 or higher
† Anyone can download, but you must be enrolled in KeyBank Online Banking to use the app
IPhone® and iPod® touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
HelloWallet® is not affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by KeyBank, KeyCorp or any of its affiliates. The HelloWallet® name and logo are registered trademarks of HelloWallet®, LLC.
©2016 KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC.
What's New in Version 4.0.6
• Minor bug fixes
• Allow pasting of password
• Updated order for payees
• Entirely NEW redesigned user experience
• Sign On with TouchID or PIN
• View account balances and last three transactions with one swipe using QuickView without logging in
• Ability to reset User ID or Password
• View Financial Wellness Score
• Improved check deposit functionality
• View monthly statements
• Manage and edit alerts
Great idea but I wish they'd get all the details right
Nice to have Touch ID but now that it's there why in earth do I then need to enter my password to make a deposit? Now, maybe if one was taking money out, you could argue for an extra layer of security (although Touch ID should still be sufficient) but come on.....lose the extra password requirement.
My second miff is that I am not allowed to use a decimal point to enter cents. If I want to deposit $25, it should be enough to just type 25 and then Next. Why am I being forced to type two extra zeros? I'm not a teller from the fifties with a machine that didn't have a decimal point key.
The automatic recognition of a check without having great to "push" to take the photo is actually very nice. If it wasn't for the above problems, this app would be getting 4 stars at least.
Terrible just like the bank
The new UI is horribly unintuitive. They should've left well enough alone. Not only os it more difficult to navigate with the stupid plus button but 'Transfers' don't even work now. It only lets you transfer from checking into cash reserve and not the other way around. The touch ID only works some of the time.
On a side note: This bank double charges for ATM fees and they're always trying to sell me something! Employees at the brick and mortar locations have never even used the app and are pretty useless for anything other than depositing your money. The process to get a card verified for Apple Pay was way too difficult...I could go on and on...
Finally, Touch ID!!!
Now the app functions more like the website with complete information and a way to separate cleared transactions from pending. Comparing my records with the Bank's records has gotten so much simpler. The best part about the update to this app, Touch ID for logging in. I've been waiting a long time for this. It is about time.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 12, 2016
- Version: 4.0.6
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KeyBank National Association
- Copyright © 2016 KeyCorp®. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.