This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take control of your money, and bank the way you want to bank – anytime, anywhere. With a new design and features that let you easily transfer funds, make payments, open an account and even deposit checks, our IPhone app* has features that are streamlined for today’s on-the-go world. Our app is free, fast, and secure.
- Touch ID®
- View your account balances and last three transactions with one swipe using QuickView.
- Deposit checks right from your mobile device** without having to visit a branch or ATM
- Transfer funds between your KeyBank accounts
- Add payees
- Make payments to existing payees
- View and change scheduled Bill Pay payments
- Open an account right from your Mobile Device
- Search and view your transaction history for the last 90 days
- Locate a KeyBank branch or ATM
- View your HelloWallet® Wellness Score
- Manage and Edit Alerts
- Add a Profile Picture
- View Reward Points Balance
- View Statements
Our app is safe, secure and convenient
- The same high-level security that we use for Online Banking at KeyBank
- User IDs and passwords are required†
- View account details over a secure connection
- No information is stored on your IPhone® device in case it’s lost or stolen
Need help? Have questions about this app? Call 1-800-539-1539.
* Available for devices running on an OS 7.0 or higher
** At this time, Mobile Deposit is only available for iPhone® devices running on an OS 7.0 or higher
† Anyone can download, but you must be enrolled in KeyBank Online Banking to use the app
IPhone® and iPod® touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
HelloWallet® is an affiliation of KeyBank National Association.
©2017 KeyCorp. Member FDIC.
What's New in Version 4.1.2
- Ability to select eStatement preference at the account level
- Bug fixes and improvements
Thank you for using the KeyBank app! Based on your valuable feedback, we’ll continue to enhance the app through regular updates.
Frequently "unavailable" and no more Touch ID
Where did Touch ID go? It's no longer even an option on my app, which is unavailable probably 1/10 of the time I try to use it.
Also -- this is a Key bank rather than strictly an app thing, but -- why a transfer between Key Bank accounts can't be processed until Tuesday morning if you make the transfer Friday after 5pm is just absurd. It's a business decision, not a technology or personnel constraint. I'm switching banks because of it. Just very customer-unfriendly practices. There's no delay when their system auto transfers from savings into checking (plus $10 fee), but if I try to prevent overdraft protection by initiating a transfer, apparently that takes a full business day, despite no human review necessary. Within Key Bank, with same account owner.
Bill Payment Activity is broken
The last release of the Mobil app no longer allows you to see the Bill Pay activity. I called in and was told they are working to resolve the issue. That was four weeks ago and I have not seen any updates yet.
I like the app. I just think they need better quality control before they put out a release.
Helpful but needs some work
I like the convenience of having my banking at my fingertips but ever since the last update on September 14th my capability to view scheduled bill payment activities doesn't work. Setting up payments works just fine but going back to double check what is scheduled to be paid does not work. I have to use the website which is a little more inconvenient
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 15, 2017
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KeyBank National Association
- Copyright © 2017 KeyCorp®. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.