Keyboard & Aliens
By X04 Studios Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Master your Mac’s keyboard. One of the great features of your Mac’s keyboard is that it lets you write symbols and special characters by typing certain key combinations. Keyboard & Aliens helps you memorize those key combinations so you can become more efficient at typing. You may even learn useful new symbols as you play. Have fun!
- Unlock everything your keyboard has to offer. Learn how to type symbols and special characters using your Mac’s keyboard and memorize useful key combinations.
- Set your own difficulty level. Keyboard & Aliens has three difficulty levels: Beginner, Expert and Master (unlocked when you finish the game on Expert). There’s also a practice mode so you can just warm up.
- New to typing? The Beginner level helps you memorize where the keys are on your keyboard by making you type letters, numbers and basic punctuation.
- Set the sound and music volume. If you prefer to listen to your own tunes while you play, you can adjust the game’s sound and music volume using the Preferences panel.
- Enjoy the full-screen experience. Last but not least, Keyboard & Aliens fully supports OS X’s full-screen mode. Enjoy!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Improved Retina display support.
If you are searching for an app to help you learn to type with more accuracy and speed, this is not for you. This is for special characters. Lots of repetition and clear instructions. Love it!
don’t get it if you want to learn how to type
This game actually runis any of the progress ive made in learning how to type. If anything, it just helps you memorize where the keys on your keyboard are. I wouldn’t recommend this game to my friends.
pretty lame and not helpful at all
The title says it all, in fact I think this game actually made me type worse than I did before.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 26, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: X04 Studios Inc.
- © 2012-2014 X04 Studios Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor