Keyboard Arp & Drum Pad - US
By Yamaha Corporation of America
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Winter Sale Now On! 50% OFF! Yamaha Mobile Music Sequencer, TNR-e,
Synth Arp & Drum Pad and so on... Until Jan 6th, 2014!***
Keyboard Arp & Drum Pad is a Core MIDI application that transmits notes to external MIDI instruments and includes a keyboard, arpeggiator and assignable drum pads. You can play the built-in keyboard, trigger arps and play various patterns of instruments like drum, keyboard, or guitar. Also the drum pads let you play drum phrases or assign the multiple notes on one pad and play chords. You can set the Keyboard Arp and Drum Pad to different channels so you can play drum beats and pad chords along with the sequence phrases run by the arpeggiator.
*Yamaha MOTIF XF offers you WiFi connectivity which enables wireless control.
*If you use the Yamaha i-MX1 iPhone/iPad MIDI Interface, you can connect to any MIDI instrument.
- You can choose from 342 arps including many different instrument categories.
- Each arp phrase can be modified in real time for swing, beat stretch, octave range and variation
- Each of the 16 Drum Pads can have up to 5 notes with assignable velocities, so you can play chords or layered percussion with one pad.
- You can even split the pads in half and assign different notes or velocities to the left side and right sides of the pad.
- A learn mode makes it easy to program the pads directly from the MOTIF XF.
- 64 user templates
- A Tap Tempo feature allows you to quickly set the Tempo of the arps
- A Ribbon Controller let’s you control Velocity, Pitch and 2 Assignable Parameters
*For the detailed information please refer to the following url.
*In order to have the WiFi connection, you need to get an OS updater for MOTIF XF from http://4wrd.it/YAMAHASYNTH and buy a compatible Wi-Fi USB adapter.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Small bug fixes
What no sound?
I thought this was a soft synth. I guess it's only an arpeggiator. It implies that there's an internal synth in the description and the manual for the app. So I guess I need audiobus in order to use one of my internal synths, that is if this app will even work with audiobus.
Don't get me wrong, I love Yamaha, I even have two of their workstations (ES8 and XS8) just I expected more from them with the app.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 19, 2013
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yamaha Corporation of America
- © 2013 Yamaha Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.