By Scoreless Music
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ever wondered what the key of a song being played is? Wonder no more! Just use the built-in piano keyboard to play along with a song's melody. As you confirm notes that coincide with what's being played, KeyFinder will narrow down the number of possible keys the song is in.
Several features include:
• monophonic playback (use KeyFinder as a soloing piano!)
• no distortion, clicking
• red LEDs to mark off improbable notes
• toggle between Major and Relative Minor keys
• use Keyfinder while iPod music continues to play
• HIDDEN easter egg! (There's an undocumented feature)
-=-= About Scoreless Music =-=-
What's next after knowing a song's key? Why not learn to play that same song in ANY key? Find out more at scorelessmusic.com
What's New in Version 1.2
Updates in version 1.2:
- Piano keys light up when touched or playing back
- New Reference Mode for playing scales
- New video tutorial page
- New More Apps page highlighting apps that work well with KeyFinder
- Cosmetic changes to Main Menu Interface
- General bug fixes and code updates for stability
This is exactly what I was looking for to help my song writing. The only things I would change would be to label the notes on the piano keys, and to be able to move up and down the keyboard.
Really works well
Great! Did exactly what I needed it to do. Just go to tap mode and tap the HUD to get the minor mode.
Once you figure out how to work it, it's sick! AUTOTUNE? you can find the key easy!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 09, 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scoreless Music
- © 2009 Scoreless Music, Singapore (Joash Chee)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.