Store, search, play, annotate and share with full Final Cut Pro X integration.
### KEY FEATURES ###
WORKFLOW EXTENSION for Final Cut Pro X
● Connect directly to KeyFlow Pro 2 library and browse, search, files within Final Cut Pro X. KeyFlow Pro 2 Extension enables users to import media into Final Cut Pro X and share FCPX projects by dragging-and-dropping. And finally KeyFlow Pro 2 provides its own proxy editing workflow through the extension.
FCPX LIBRARY IMPORT (IN-APP PURCHASE)
● Drag and drop a FCPX library into KeyFlow Pro 2, then all the clips in the FCPX library are imported into KFP2 with metadata(Keywords, Favorites, Markers) entered in FCPX.
IMPROVED AUDIO PLAYER
● Generate waveform per channel and show it with improved graph. With mouse click and drag, users can select the region to annotate more easily.
CREATING Projects/Groups REMOTELY
● Create and rename Projects/Groups from remote clients. For security purpose, however, remote clients can not delete Projects/Groups.
FULL FILE COMPATABILITY
● Work with virtually all types of video, audio, image, document and package files like Keynote and iBooks files.
MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS
● Copy and manage files in the KeyFlow Pro library or reference files in their current locations.
● Add folders that update frequently as a Live Folder that detects and update automatically. The macOS notification lets you know in real-time what is added to the Live Folder you set.
● Quickly create low-res H.264 video files automatically in the background for faster previews and lower network bandwidth.
● Unlock the power of Boolean logic for faster searches across all files and file metadata like Keyword tags, Finder tags, Annotations, GPS Locations, Metadata, and File Path locations.
EDIT FRIENDLY ANNOTATIONS
● Add markers and ranged keywords to any video for use in Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Pro 7, Premiere Pro CC or export them as a CSV. Also, transcript files can be imported as notes. (FCPXML, SRT supported)
NLE FRIENDLY XML
● Easily send files with metadata to Final Cut Pro X or Final Cut Pro 7 from KeyFlow Pro or export XML for use in Premiere Pro CC.
● Upload files into a shared KeyFlow Pro library or select an external storage location for referencing.
DRAG & DROP
● Drag and drop media files directly from KeyFlow Pro to almost any application. In addition, share FCPX projects (and events) on-the-fly using Drag-and-Drop between KeyFlow Pro and Final Cut Pro X.
● Create powerful workflows easily to automatically tag, encode, transfer, rename and more.
● Use Watch Folders to automatically import files to a specific project or group.
● Relink multiple files at once to quickly reconnect files that have been moved from their original location.
CUSTOM METADATA SET
● Use the included EXIF, IPTC, and Final Cut Pro X metadata sets or build your own custom metadata fields.
UPGRADE TO SERVER (IN-APP PURCHASES)
● With a purchase of "Server Expansion Pack", build a collaborative environment for your team. Clients can connect to the server over the network.
FCPX AGENT FOR KEYFLOW PRO (OPTIONAL)
● Download the free FCPX Agent app to export QuickTime MOV and/or FCPXML file with metadata (Share Attributes) from Final Cut Pro X to KeyFlow Pro.
• Browse, search and preview all files in the ‘PROJECTS’ from KeyFlow Pro 2 Extension for FCPX
• Improvement for Premiere Pro CC XML Export
• ProRes RAW Support (System requirements: macOS 10.14.3 or later and Pro Video Formats 2.1)
• Add KeyFlow Pro Tutorial link to the Help menu
• Support for Japanese(localized)
• Various bug fixes and improvements
Please restart Final Cut Pro X to apply update on KeyFlow Pro 2 Extension
Ratings and Reviews
Best Asset Manger for editing Teams!
Wow! This is a game changer for us. I run a small editing team for a large university. We have been looking for an asset manager to help us organize and share out most commonly used footage. Every other solution out there required proprietary hardware and expensive software with ongoing licensing fees. This is hands down the most cost effective way to share footage with your team and keep everything in sync. More videos are needed to show the potential of this little program. Thankfully the software team was willing to answer all of our questions so we could connect all of the machines. Now with extensions support in FCPX its like have a shopping cart right inside of your NLE. Instead of asking another editor “Where did we put that cool slow mo shot?” we can search for it using the same tags we made in FCPX. Kudos to the Keyflow pro team. You have made an incredible product!
A must have for every FCP user
I cannot believe this software has been out for quite some time and I just became aware of this several weeks ago.
The best software for keeping my videos, photos and final cut pro libraries organized. I'm able to custommize the prozy size I want to use, I'm able to run the new extension plugin right inside FCP. There are not many tutorials on this software, but I think it's because it hasn't recieved the attention it needs.
Don't take my word for it, try the 30day free trial.
I purchased KeyFlow Pro 1 two weeks before version 2 was released, and I was disappointed to see that all development was being dropped for v1 immediately. So I purchased v2, and it seems like the EXACT same application with a different licensing structure. V1 came with the server features and five users for $299, to get that same functionality with V2 you end up paying the same amount through in-app purchases. This seems like the licensing that should have been in place from day 1. However, forcing people into a new release by discontinuing support for the old version feels sleazy.
I should have known better since the main two features that the company is highlighting on their website for version 2 is "New Price Plans" and "Flat Design."
As far as the application goes, it seems to work well. I would recommend the application to those who haven't purchased V1. For V1 users I would recommend keeping what you have already if possible.
- Malgn Technology. CO. LTD
- 62.7 MB
OS X 10.9.4 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (c) Malgn Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.