KeyMe: Copy Keys, Solve Lockouts
By KeyMe, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
KeyMe transforms the way you manage your keys, for the first time putting you in control of when and where you can access them. The end result: you’ll never have to worry about losing your keys, dealing with frustrating lockouts or finding an open locksmith - ever again.
- Save: Scan your key using the app and securely save a digital copy in the cloud.
- Copy: Order a duplicate in the mail, or pick up a key at your local KeyMe kiosk.
- Share: Easily share your key via email or text with roommates, friends and family.
- Solve: Access and print your saved key when locked out at any kiosk nationwide.
- Personalize: Choose from over 100 designs to make your key truly unique.
- Find: Locate your nearest kiosk with our interactive map and kiosk search.
- We cannot accept pictures of your key. We require a physical key to perform a scan.
- We do not copy keys marked for educational or government use.
KeyMe is a New York City-based startup transforming the way people access and manage their keys. In addition to the app, KeyMe has automated key copying kiosks in local retailers including: 7-Eleven, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Lowe's, Stop & Shop, Rite Aid and many more.
Questions? Call our customer service team at: 1 855-397-5762
What's New in Version 3.6.0
- Improved kiosk search and geolocation capabilities.
- Ability to check store hours and key style availability.
- Share keys immediately after scanning them.
- Expanded history of keys added to keychain.
I tried the app because I was curious to see how the AI works- it's an amazing idea that an iPhone camera can combine with computer vision to cut a key! It was so easy to use, and when my keys arrived they worked!
But, the best part is that a few weeks after I used the app, KeyMe saved me a ton of money and hassle when I forgot my keys. When I was at work one day, I realized I didn't have my keys. I used the app to locate a kiosk near me. The closest one was a Bed Bath and Beyond about 15 minutes from me. I went there, used the fingerprint reader on the KeyMe machine, and it made my house key in less than a minute! So glad I used the app to save my key file, and I'm glad they verify my identity at the machine!
This is such a great idea! I have several rental buildings in Astoria that always have some sort of turn over. I use the rite aid on 33rd and 30th Ave. It's easy, quick and I love being able to save a copy of the key with and being able to access it with your finger print. The reason I rated it 4 stars is that it's a little pricey and I had to make a 2nd copy of 1 of my keys because the first one didn't work. Almost $6 for making a copy of a key that eliminates a human being from copying the key is a little expensive, almost 300% more expensive than I usually make a copy for.
Cheap, easy lockout option
They copy keys, but I like it cause they also save a copy of your keys online. Was super helpful for me when I locked myself out of my apartment. There was a kiosk at the bed bath on 18th and 6th that I was able to go to and print out a fresh set of keys from. Pretty straightforward and easy experience all around.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 03, 2017
- Version: 3.6.0
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KeyMe, Inc.
- © 2017 KeyMe Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Key Data$9.99