As seen on CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, MarketWatch, Yahoo, and InformationWeek. Winner: 2016 Best Lifestyle App Award! **
PIN solves two key problems faced by mobile GPS users: 1) How to get their important places into their GPS app without a bunch of typing, and 2) Once they’ve done that, how to quickly find those important places so they can be on their way - whether it’s by car, public transit, or good old-fashioned foot power!
PIN lets you save your important places without ever having to key-in address information (sorry - we know how much you love typing on those little keyboards ;-). Best of all, when you’re ready to visit one of your saved PINs, the Search and Filtering features make them very easy to find! Then it’s just one-touch and you’re on your way whether you need directions on your iPhone or Apple Watch:
- via Car with Real-Time Traffic, Detour information, and Voice-Guided directions;
- via Public Transportation with Transit Lines, Stops, Maps, and Schedule information (e.g. subway, trolley, bus, train, ferry, etc.); or
- via good old fashioned foot power with Turn-By-Turn Walking directions!
Once you use it we hope you’ll agree that PIN is a smarter GPS that gets you from point A to point B easier/better/faster!
* Easily save/access PINs from your iPhone or Apple Watch
* Turn-By-Turn Driving, Public Transit, or Walking directions
* Get Directions on your iPhone or Apple Watch
* SmartSync™ keeps all of your PINs at your fingertips
* Use 3D Touch to quickly Save & View your PINs
* Quickly Navigate to your 2 most recent PINs w/ 3D Touch
* One-Touch access to your PINs right from your Apple Watch faces
* Apple Watch glance provides One-Touch access to your PINs
* 5 PIN types: Hotel, Car, Restaurant, Office, Other
Already a fan?
LIKE US: https://www.facebook.com/GoWithPIN/
FOLLOW US: https://twitter.com/GoWithPIN
VISIT US: https://GoWithPIN.com
** Source: Best Mobile App Awards (https://bestmobileappawards.com)
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
New For Version 2.0 --
+ Find Location: Find and save nearby & remote locations
+ Edit PINs: Swipe right on a PIN to edit it (syncs to Apple Watch)
+ Travel Mode Selector: Choose Driving, Public Transit, or Walking
+ Travel Time: Get real-time ETAs for each travel mode
+ More PIN Types: New PIN types for Shopping & Recreation locations
+ Send Us Feedback: Get tech support, report bugs, request new features, etc.
+ Now available in Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), German, French, and Spanish
Ratings and Reviews
Worth The Upgrade
Lots of new features in this version. U can edit your pins, choose between driving, public transit, or walking directions - w/ ETA info for each of these modes - and u can also pin any place u want (not just your current location). Definitely worth the upgrade.
I like the new version. They kept the good stuff, made it easier to use, and added helpful new features. Now I can find an add places in a snap and it's smart enough to use my current location to suggest nearby places I might want to add.
Lots to like in this new version! It’s really easy now to find nearby locations based on where I am and the ETA info is really helpful. Also like the swipe to edit feature. One of the more intuitive GPS apps I’ve used.
- Erin Gerald Affiliates, LLC
- 21.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Erin Gerald Affiliates, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.