Locate and securely access modern restrooms in cafés and retailers in San Francisco.
Use your Good2Go app to find a location, join a virtual queue, and automatically enter a hands-free, modern, and completely redesigned restroom. Good2Go locations are all-gender and have a baby-changing station.
• A map of participating retailers.
• Map pins reflecting queue length (if any).
• Upon arrival, use your phone to join the virtual queue.
• The app notifies you when it's your turn and your smartphone is the key!
• Tap the app or scan your code to open the door.
• Motion-sensored fixtures and automatic door for hands-free entry and exit
• In-app ratings and feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
1. My reservation was inexplicably cancelled twice in a row, even though I was third or fourth in line, pushing me to the end of the queue. 2. People without the app cut the line and slipped in when the door opened. 3. The display showing who was next referenced arbitrary customer numbers that aren’t found anywhere in the app. 4. The entire numbering system concept is stupid, by letting people roam, you increase the amount of time that the restroom goes unutilized but inaccessible. This is the epitome of inefficiency; People know how to wait in line, we don’t need an app, or a team of perpetually confused/overwhelmed attendants, to tell us how. 5. The restroom is more of a mess than it was before this system was put in place. 6. The entire concept is prejudicial towards people without access to a smart phone. 7. The company’s logo is misleading, there is no way the amazon-like smile is a coincidence, especially since the first locations are Whole Foods stores.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We did encounter a temporary system issue that likely caused you to be removed from the queue. We understand this must have been frustrating and we apologize for the poor experience.
While using the app, once you join the queue, your position is reflected in the in-app image and will automatically update until it’s your turn. The monitor displays the virtual queue for patrons not using the app.
If you have any other questions or would like to discuss further, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love this idea!
The idea of having your own bathroom space at anytime is amazing and extremely useful especially working lyft in San Francisco. The only reason I didn’t put 5 stars is because the sink/dryer combo sometimes gets in the way, and the camera that’s inside the bathroom.
I found myself washing my hands again while trying to blow dry them which got a little frustrating but not too big of a problem.
The camera I just didn’t feel comfortable with. I understand it’s for security or just making sure the restroom is clean, but it feels like someone is watching me while using the restroom which isn’t a really comfortable feeling.
Thank you for your feedback. We agree our product is a great solution for the on-demand workforce! Be assured that unit in the ceiling is a sensor, not a camera. It functions similar to motion sensor lights and is used to help manage the restroom queue. I hope this helps clarify your concerns. If you have further questions, feel free to send us an email to email@example.com. -Good2Go Product Team
Decent, will hopefully get better
Not as many active locations as I would hope for, but I see many future sites listed so hopefully they will activate quickly. I used this once and had a hard time joining the queue at Peet’s on Van Ness. The GPS has me outside the shop, and I could not tap anything to override and join the queue. I had to join Peet’s WiFi first and then it decided I was close enough in range. Would like to see an override for this if a user is within an acceptable radius of the site.
Thank you for your feedback. We are actively adding additional locations. We understand that not being able to join the queue can be frustrating and we are working to improve this. Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Good2Go Product Team
- Good2Go, LLC
- 50.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Good2Go, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.