Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive bar, column, scatter, and bubble charts. Present right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use video mirroring to present on an HDTV, and preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Keynote 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design. And with a new unified file format across the Mac, iOS, and the web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
Create stunning presentations
• Arrange the objects on your slides simply by dragging them to the slide canvas
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Updated cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Gorgeous new slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• New text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Use advanced presentation controls including autoplay, looped, and viewer-guided slideshows
• Use video mirroring to display any presentation on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV, or use an adapter (sold separately)
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Keynote for iCloud beta
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the presentation and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Keynote for iCloud beta
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy presentations to apps such as Dropbox
• Print your presentations on a wireless printer on your network using AirPrint
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Keynote for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
• Resolves an issue that prevented proper navigation and editing with VoiceOver
Broken - UPDATED WITH FIX
APPLE came back to me as a result of my negative review and developed this fix that removes the KEYNOTE App and allow it to be re-installed. It worked the first time. (Thank you Apple)
Delete the iWork App and Re-Download
Note: Unfortunately, if your iWork files are not stored in iCloud, then deleting the iWork App will also delete the iWork files currently stored with the iWork App. The files may be restored if the device is restored from a recent backup.
1. Open Settings
2. Tap General
3. Tap Usage
4. Under “STORAGE", tap Manage Storage
5. Tap the iWork App (it may have a blank name)
6. Tap Delete App
7. Hard-reboot the device (press both the Home and Power buttons at the same time and hold them until the device restarts)
8. Download the iWork App (be sure the app downloads and installs before starting another download)
Cannot operate since last update. Jammed half way through installing and non functional. Cannot delete it either to re-install. It is now my new virtual paper weight
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Love this app apple, great job! so amazing for creating presentations for business. the only thing i would say and that i please ask, is that you had more customizable options like more shapes, and for the shapes adding things like "bevel" options, more shadow options, things like that. also adding more fonts would be amazing! like i said love this app and definitely worth the money, but please add those things i asked for, apple!!
Will not update
I've tried numerous times to update this app. Uninstalled and reinstalled many times, still nothing. Fortunately Microsoft has a similar app that works just fine. Expected more from Apple, someone dropped the ball on this one.
Update: Apple contacted me in reference to my poor review and gave me some tips on how to get it updated. Works fine now. Thanks for the quick response guys.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 463 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.