Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive bar, column, scatter, and bubble charts. Present right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use video mirroring to present on an HDTV, and preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
Create stunning presentations
• Arrange the objects on your slides simply by dragging them to the slide canvas
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Updated cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Gorgeous new slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• New text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Use advanced presentation controls including autoplay, looped, and viewer-guided slideshows
• Display any presentation on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV, or use an adapter (sold separately)
• Use the Keynote Remote Apple Watch app to control a presentation playing from a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Keynote for iCloud
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the presentation and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Keynote for iCloud
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy presentations to apps such as Dropbox
• Print your presentations on a wireless printer on your network using AirPrint
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
The best of the bunch...
Keynote is the oldest of the iWork apps... One that Apple to this day uses. Of all the iWork apps, it is the one that has survived with the least amount of damage done to it in the transition to iOS version. Feature parity is mostly in tact and the transitions and effects seem to work. It is the only app in the iWork suite that I can say I still truly prefer to use over its Office counterpart.... And that is a difficult statement to make, because I am not a fan of Microsoft Office from a usability standpoint. But, when it comes to productivity software, functionality trumps pretty UI.
One of the few (apparently)
I think this app is great, especially considering it's free and Microsoft wants $80+ for you to buy Office for iOS... You get what you pay for, folks. But anyway, it's handy for projects on-the-go and I end up putting finishing touches on through my desktop and not on the app, but at least with this software you can quickly start your project. The interface works surprisingly well for my iPhone SE, which has only a 4-inch screen.
Absolutely F grade software
The list goes on and on but the destruction of all of my documents, about 30, was simply ridiculous when iOS9.3 was released in March and I backed up iOS prior to the upgrade, It simply destroyed all my Apple files save one. This occurred ON ALL DEVICES of mine for Pages, Keynote, and Numbers. Microsoft is doing a fantastic job in iOS, all of my files are SAFE in the cloud and with Draw you can ink directly into the document. So Microsoft has far surpassed my expectations. Get a grip, Apple, and get your App people working with the iOS wing to both improve and make sure your apps are as beta-tested as an iOS upgrade.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 10, 2016
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 655 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.