Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and cinematic transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive bar, column, scatter, and bubble charts. Present right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com. Preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And now with the beta release of new collaboration features, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time (beta)
• With the beta release of new collaboration features, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time
• Collaboration is built right in to Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
Create stunning presentations
• Arrange the objects on your slides simply by dragging them to the slide canvas
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Updated cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect now expanded to animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and • Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Use advanced presentation controls including autoplay, looped, and viewer-guided slideshows
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com
• Display any presentation on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV, or use an adapter (sold separately)
• Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro
• Use the Keynote Remote Apple Watch app to control a presentation playing from a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Keynote for iCloud
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 3.0
• Real-time collaboration (feature in beta)
- Edit a presentation with others at the same time in Keynote on Mac, iPad, iPhone, and iCloud.com
- Share your presentation publicly or with specific people
- See who else is in a presentation
- See participants’ cursors as they’re editing
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, and from iCloud.com
• Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro
• A new format pane takes advantage of the display on the 12.9-inch iPad Pro
• Improved downloading – Keynote now downloads presentations from iCloud only when you’re ready to work on them
• Open and edit Keynote ’05 presentations
• Wide color gamut image support
• Enhanced keyboard navigation and additional keyboard shortcuts
Feels likes a snazzy BETA
First off, it's easy to use and gorgeous templates makes it a joy at times....At times.
But, lord have mercy, when I export my presentations to Ms PowerPoint format, the PCs at my university will almost always barf at my presentations. I've tried on multiple university PCs in Windows XP, 7 and 8 format. And they all barf. It won't load images, and I end up with blank PPTX slides.
I end up having to open the pptx file in LibreOffice to get it to run at all.
In a perfect world, my Uni would use Macs, but they don't--so, being able to export pptx files that actually RUN on PCs in essential. I've been reduced to having to create slides in LibreOffice on my Mac (I don't have an MS license to run office), or a free version of Powerpoint on my iPad. Either way, it's frustrating, because KeyNote is so much more quicker to use.
Please fix this, Apple!
Relax! You're with APPLE!
I dislike it when an upgrade happens and out come the doomsayers; old habits die hard with the PC converts.
Everyone should routinely chant "Finally I'm partnered up with the most successful company in the HISTORY of capitalism!
Whatever problem you might encounter, Apple is already on it. Please CHILL.
Hi I'm a student of sunny side school district and this is a honest review
We at Sunnyside use PowerPoint but I think this is more for advance for children that's why I think we should use this software for high Schoolers but I'm advance in technology so yeah I think power points good for children!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 645 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: ITUNES
- © 2010 - 2016 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.