Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and cinematic transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive charts. Present right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com. Preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• Your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time using real-time collaboration
• Collaboration is built right in to Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID on supported iPhones
Create stunning presentations
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Easily change slide masters and backgrounds
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect to easily animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes, and timer all in one view
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from icloud.com
• Present on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro
• Use the Keynote Remote Apple Watch app to control a presentation
• Turn on iCloud to access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and icloud.com
• Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser.
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 3.2
• Enhance your presentations using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes
• Easily rearrange your slides with the new Light Table view
• Edit presenter notes while viewing slides
• Reply to comments and join threaded conversations
• New auto-correction and text replacement options save time while typing
• Improved support for Hebrew and Arabic languages
Good, but could be a lot better
The app is solid. But, it could be so much better with very little imagination and effort (especially for the soon-to-be trillion-dollar company that makes the iPad Pro!).
For example, Keynote needs drag to select.
Long touch at a particular spot to activate selection mode and bring up crosshairs. Drag the finger, during which a dotted rectangle dynamically follows to show you what you are selecting. Lift finger, and all items touching the rectangle have been selected. Upon lifting finger, show popover action menu.
This is pretty straightforward, and countless other apps already do it.
The current approach of selecting one item at a time while keeping another finger on an "anchor" item is silly and slow for slides that have many graphical objects.
Keynote developers need to work with OmniGraffle for a day. I get it that Keynote probably doesn't want to be as intricate as OmniGraffle with multitouch, but still.... there are some basic things (like drag to select) that could be done so much more intuitively and creatively to truly capture the magic of touch interface.
Fantastic! But could use improvement.
PowerPoint doesn't have grouping... but this does! The new layout can get some getting used to (like double-tapping a picture to crop), but Iv'e found some important things that PP doesn't have that keynote does.
As always, there's room for improvement... especially since iOS on an iPad is very spaced out and you should have more options in there.
Specifically, I wish you could edit photos more. Brightness/contrast and beyond really should be included.
Back to basics
They add all these features to Keynote, and I still can't move a word over 5 spaces to line it up. Should be simple, yes? So instead of all these advanced features, how about text editing circa 1985?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 13, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 708 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.