Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive bar, column, scatter, and bubble charts. Present right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use video mirroring to present on an HDTV, and preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
Create stunning presentations
• Arrange the objects on your slides simply by dragging them to the slide canvas
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Updated cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Gorgeous new slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• New text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Use advanced presentation controls including autoplay, looped, and viewer-guided slideshows
• Display any presentation on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV, or use an adapter (sold separately)
• Use the Keynote Remote Apple Watch app to control a presentation playing from a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Keynote for iCloud
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the presentation and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Keynote for iCloud
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy presentations to apps such as Dropbox
• Print your presentations on a wireless printer on your network using AirPrint
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 2.6.1
• Resolves an issue with opening presentations containing many images
• Additional bug fixes
• Stability and performance improvements
Other recent improvements:
• Multitask while editing using new Slide Over, Split View, and Picture in Picture on iPad
• Quickly access formatting tools from the new Shortcut Bar on iPad
• Easily select text using new Multi-Touch gestures on iPad
• Use keyboard shortcuts when connected to a wireless keyboard
• Support for new 3D Touch
• Open Keynote ’08 and ’06 presentations
• Edit and present in portrait orientation
• Preview shared documents on iOS and Android browsers
• View and restore changes made to a document over time
• New build animation: Line Draw
• New Apple-designed themes: Modern Type, Exhibition, Drafting
• Easily access recently used fonts in the Fonts menu
• Add reference lines to charts
• Full bidirectional support for Arabic and Hebrew
needs full features
I'm a keynote master... I use the Mac version constantly. Keynote on the iPad pro is a good start but needs a bit of TLC to get it up to snuff.
- Need ability to see presenter notes and slide at the same time (obviously)
- Animations pane is a pain. very limited, can't find transitions vs actions, can't reorder, re-time etc.
- Artwork extends / is visible beyond slide borders. needs to be like Mac where images stretched beyond the canvas aren't visible in the periphery.
- Really needs a full inspector panel, not just the drop down paintbrush. it takes half a dozen clicks to make a change, again as many to tweak.
-Unless I'm missing something, there isn't a way to format a slide itself. even with a slide selected it says "please select an object" - how do I change background, transition etc?
- Needs finer controls over effects like contact shadow offset, reflection amount, etc.
- Would really... REALLY benefit from being able to keep multiple documents open at once. on the Mac I sometimes have 4 or 5 presentations open at once so I can pull slides between them. only having one document open at a time is a major hindrance. Especially since many of my keynotes are in google drive, and any time I go between one doc and another I have to re-navigate all the folder paths just to copy and paste a slide from one doc to another.
- Bottom line: if you can do it on Mac, make it possible on iOS on an iPad Pro.
I would like to be able to send my friends the slide shows with the animations but it won't let me I don't know if it's something I need to do but ur app is amazing and I like iMovie too and pages is fantastic pages and keynote and iMovie make me I love to write of course I love to add pictures to my stories but then add everything together and make it a film
I would love if we could export a movie file to take into iMovie. It could be a really powerful and easy way to have deeper custom text transitions and animations. Was kind of bummed to see you can't export things in a movie format.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 11, 2015
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 510 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.