Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Easily create gorgeous presentations with Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides—and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. Use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time
• Collaboration is built right in to Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
• Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID on supported Macs
Easy-to-use graphics tools
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
• Professional-level graphics tools
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Free-form curves, shapes, and masks
• Connection lines
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect to easily animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Trace, Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
• Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
Present to your audience
• Customizable presenter display with support for up to six displays
• Recorded narration
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from icloud.com
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Keynote for iOS
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and icloud.com
• Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 7.2
• Enhance your presentations using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes
• Reply to comments and join threaded conversations
• New auto-correction and text replacement options save time while typing
• Scroll anywhere with new pan and zoom options
• Edit presenter notes while displaying slides in Light Table view
• Improved support for Hebrew and Arabic languages
• The Stock and Currency functions now return data from the previous market day’s close.
Great Design Parity Features… Collaboration Still an (Enterprise) Mess
Pan and zoom was a delightful surprise and the icon libraries are great too… but it still falls flat on collaboration. Until you can collaborate on a third party serice (Google Drive, Box, Dropbox) – Keynote will always be an enterprise joke.
iCloud Drive and the Apple ID (which are things that Apple does not allow to be managed by a business) are the root reasons why this will never be a business friendly product. Document ownership is a joke (you can’t transfer ownership nor can collaborators add people) and your business confidential documents (probably) live on your PERSONAL Apple ID (because, what person on a business issued laptop uses a business managed Apple ID/iCloud account which forces folks to have all of their contacts not be in sync with their phones – which is possible but who does that?) which is a huge security risk for any business.
"The problem with Microsoft ...
Steve Jobs once said, “… is that they have no taste.” Jobs, of course, had to walk this back when he went hat in hand for money, but he was right. Keynote, very simply, is PowerPoint with taste. If you follow through with its idea that slide presentations don’t have to be ugly, you’ll find yourself resiting the temptation to make every slide a bulleted list. You’ll put the teleprompter part of your presentation in the presenter’s notes instead. You’ll wke your audience up.
Always good. Now even better.
Very nice application, inlcuding the iWork suite, but very little consideration for the 90% of us who have to convey our documents in MS formats. Navigating through exports and subsequent lost formatting and trying to go back an forth is such a chore that it make me not want to use the native Apple programs at all. PLEASE enahnce the interoperability between iWork apps and MS counterparts (like Google docs has done). By doing so you will ensure people use the Apple apps.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 13, 2017
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 474 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2003-2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later