Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Easily create gorgeous presentations with the all-new Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides—and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts.
Use iCloud to keep your presentations up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Keynote for iCloud from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Engage your audience with new interactive charts and chart animations
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
Easy-to-use graphics tools
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
• Professional-level graphics tools
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Free-form curves, shapes, and masks
• Connection lines
• Updated cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect now expanded to animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous new slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and Object Pop
• New text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
• New Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
Present to your audience
• Customizable presenter display with support for up to six displays
• Recorded narration
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Keynote for iOS
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Keynote for iCloud
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with the link will always have access to the latest version of the presentation and can edit it with you at iCloud.com
• Take advantage of image and movie size optimization
• Import a wide range of media types including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, EPS, PDF, AIFF, MP3, AAC, and MOV
• Share as Movie to Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube
• Export your presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, QuickTime, HTML, and image files
• Choose from many different layouts to print your presentation or create handouts for your audience
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 6.6.1
• Resolves an issue with presentations that feature links on master slides
• Addresses problems exporting presentations as images
• Additional bug fixes
• Stability and performance improvements
Other recent improvements:
• Multitask while editing using new Split View in El Capitan
• Open Keynote ’08 and ’06 presentations
• Shared Keynote presentations can now be previewed on iOS and Android browsers
• Force click images and get haptic feedback as you edit using Force Touch trackpad
• New build animation: Line Draw
• New Apple-designed themes: Modern Type, Exhibition, Drafting
• Easily access recently used fonts in the Fonts menu
• Enhanced support for OpenType font features like small caps, contextual fractions, alternate glyphs, and more
• View Collections, Moments, Favorites, and Shared Albums from Photos in the Media Browser
• Add reference lines to charts
• Create table, chart, and shape styles from an image
• Easily edit presenter notes with VoiceOver
• VoiceOver can now read presenter notes during slideshows
• Edit chart data and chart elements with VoiceOver
• Add and review comments with VoiceOver
• Full bidirectional support for Arabic and Hebrew
Think Different Indead
Thank you apple for dropping all of your professional features and replacing them for ios support. First you enraged me with final cut, then you added insult to injury with a mac pro without nvida (cuda) support, significantly lowering the performance of just about any professional application adobe or otherwise. Now two versions of keynote later I’m still waiting for the promised return of lost features. I have a old Mac mini from 2008 that I can’t get ride of and continue to use as its the only mac I’ve got with a version of keynote that supports Quartz Composer. This February when we have our tech update discussion instead of advocating staying with the mac, I’m going to be doing everything in my power to have our 200+ mac users and 32 offices across Texas move to the PC. I doubt you’ll care, but going forward the only mac thats going to be at our office will be for archival use only.
Key note not compatible with earlier versions...
What is going on with apple?
Since when a software updadte does not support opening older versions ????
now there are about 3 versions of keynote out there, and some of the older documents, CAN NOT be opened by the newer version of the program…
So one must find an intermediate version of keynote ( which is not at the App Store), open the old document to convert it , then save it as a middle version and finally open it on a newer keynote to work with it.
and forget about saving it as older version, if you are going to present anywhere that might have an older mac, you are out of luck.. better bring your new computer and all the video adaptors you can think of ( just 20 dollars each) so you might have a conector that works in the presentation hall.
this makes the keynote SUCH a pratical software, so if you haven’t been using it in a while, just covert it to powerpoint, you will have less work to convert it to microsoft than keynote to keynote!! since when is apple this sloppy with it’s own software??
Outline View has become slow like zombies in the
My dear, that's the most mode i used for rapidly taking notes from seminar and change it in a small recap to colleagues in the next minute. Even dare using it to take notes from my clients as the instant minute-of-meeting-to-presentation. But the recent version had made the outline view mode back to 1 letter per sec typing speed. Now I have to reroute my workflow to something uglier just to survive the work tides.
Be constant, please. I beg you. This used to be the best rapid-note-taking-to-presentation and now it came down to just one word. Useless.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 11, 2015
- Version: 6.6.1
- Size: 465 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2003-2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.4 or later