Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Easily create gorgeous presentations with the all-new Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides—and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Animate your data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts.
Use iCloud to keep your presentations up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Keynote for iCloud beta from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Engage your audience with new interactive charts and chart animations
• See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
• Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
Easy-to-use graphics tools
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
• Professional-level graphics tools
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Free-form curves, shapes, and masks
• Connection lines
• Updated cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect now expanded to animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous new slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and Object Pop
• New text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
• New Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
Present to your audience
• Gorgeous new presenter display with support for up to six displays
• Recorded narration
• Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
• Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Keynote Remote app (available separately from the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch)
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Keynote for iCloud beta
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with the link will always have access to the latest version of the presentation and can edit it with you at iCloud.com
• Take advantage of image and movie size optimization
• Import a wide range of media types including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, EPS, PDF, AIFF, MP3, AAC, and MOV
• Share as Movie to Facebook, Vimeo, and YouTube
• Export your presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, QuickTime, HTML, and image files
• Choose from many different layouts to print your presentation or create handouts for your audience
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Keynote for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 6.5.3
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Recording doesn’t work
The ESC key in the recording window (for narration) doesn’t work. I recorded an entire presentation, only to find I couldn’t get out. (The X in the corner doesn’t work, either.) I had to force quit and lost the recording. Three hours later, I still can’t get it to work. I like the looks, but I need the voiceover function.
Apperently Apple took away the infrared remote capabilities with Keynote. Im starting to wonder why I am loyal to this company. Taking away features is BAD IDEA! Stop doing it. I need to somehow revwert to the older version because without this feature Keynote is utterly silly and unprfesional. I guess Apple wants my to buy the app so I have to use my phone? I wish I could cus on here.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 6.5.3
- Size: 430 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2003-2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later