Globosome: Path of the Swarm
By Fabian Schaub, Thomas Krueger
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Globosome: Path of the Swarm is a delightful game of exploration, which tells its simple, wordless tale with skill and affection"
"Globosome: Path of the Swarm is a fun game all about exploration and finding your comrades."
"Globosome: Path of the Swarm teaches you the value of having friends."
"Visually stunning exploration game."
Globosome is an atmospheric adventure about a curious little creature that has lost its family.
By feeding on the surrounding flora, you can replicate into your own swarm, which enables you to accomplish things that would be impossible alone.
* Explore a living, breathing world: Roll through lush jungles, crash into the darkest of ravines and survive in this dangerous world
* Acquire new skills over the course of your journey: learn to jump higher, push objects and replicate faster to explore new territories
* Help your lost Globo: Retrieve your swarm and find your origins
Globosome: Path of the Swarm is based on Sascha Geddert’s animated short and the award-winning 2012 original.
* Choose your own controls: Gyro, Touch or Controller
* No advertisement or InApp-Purchase
* Unlock achievements in Game Center and compete in one overall highscore
* Universal app (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch)
Globosome supports game controller for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Controller support requires iOS 7 or higher and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad4, iPad Air or later as well as iPod touch (5th generation).
***PLEASE NOTE: Globosome is only compatible for and above iPhone 4s, iPad 2 and iPod Touch (5th generation). The game is not compatible with the iPhone 4, iPad 1 and the iPod (4th generation).***
What's New in Version 1.1
FREE LEVEL PACK!
Explore new jungle regions with a Globo couple!
FIXED SEVERAL ISSUES
- MFi controller support works correctly now
- fixed a graphic bug in the Level Screen on iPhone 5/5s/5c
- fixed a bug that kept the game from unlocking new levels sometimes
- improved the Globo AI
You had me at Level 1!!
Wonderful game! I love exploring! The plants are creative and beautiful and the music is soooo peaceful. Only thing I could see that would make it even better is if the plants puffed and/or moved if you bump into them.
Gorgeous game though! Wonderful!
Please add more levels!!!
Interesting and cute
Imagine yourself waking up, and realizing you are not only in an alien environment, but in an alien body.
You have no idea how to survive, how to move, or even how you got there.
So now what? Roll around, eat the good plants, and multiply.
That's the gist of the game.
It's pretty good, just not great.
Very creative and fun gameplay
This is one of those pick me up games that are easy to get into and a great way to relax away for a few minute intervals. The graphics are great and the soundtrack fits well with the theme. A worthwhile gaming experience!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 10, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 99.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Fabian Schaub, Thomas Krueger
- © 2014 Navel GbR
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.