By News-Press & Gazette Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The KEYT – KCOY - KKFX app provides instant access to the latest local news, custom weather forecasts, traffic updates, and local sports for the California Coastal region including Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties as well as the parts of Western Ventura County.
What's New in Version 4.3.3
- Added more detail in the breaking news bar for weather alerts
- General Performance Improvements
- Resolve issue with some dates displaying the wrong year
Rivals the major news apps!
This app obviously is for residents of the Tri-County area, however I find that despite its local focus, it provides more relevant notifications for both local AND national content than the big name news apps (CNN, ABC News, etc). I love it!
Multiple Alerts unnecessary
Pretty good, in general, but I have my phone set up to receive alerts - One alert is all that's needed it for some reason ( three local stations sharing the app?) I receive 3 - one for each station. Please fix this glitch - it's quite annoying.
Good app; pretty good breaking news.
No complaints other than I'd like to see better, more in-depth news coverage. Sometimes it's as if the writers are just mailing it in and not doing the job they could (or should).
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 31, 2015
- Version: 4.3.3
- Size: 34.5 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Seller: News-Press & Gazette Company
- © NPG of California, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.