KGUN 9 On Your Side in Tucson delivers relevant local, community and national news, including up-to-the minute weather information, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you’ll know what’s going on right now and what’s important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Brand new weather section, with hourly and daily forecasts
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
• We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year. The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• We fixed a bug that caused Twitter embeds in stories to not load correctly.
• Additional bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
KGUN updates their news app much more often than the others. Easy to use and always current, this is the news app to have in Tucson.
I guess the positive is u get to see the local news but the crappy thing is that u have to put up w a ridiculous Amt of commercials. I absolutely hate all of the “sponsored content “. Ridiculously stupid developers think people actually click on those ? I avoid those at all costs, and would never click those, (even if they appealed to me) out of sheer contempt for them.
Love the instant updates
This app keeps me up-to-date with important matters in my hometown Tucson area. Especially love the traffic alerts that are always helpful! Very accurate reporting as well, which is much appreciated!
- Journal Broadcast Group
- 65.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription - Monthly $1.99
- Premium Subscription - Annual $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.