By Khan Academy
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free.
In our iPhone app:
- You can learn anything – for free: Over 10,000 videos and explanations at your fingertips in math, science, economics, history, and much, much more
- Sharpen your skills: over 40,000 interactive Common Core aligned practice questions are included with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you’re learning in school or practice at your own pace
- Quickly find what you need: Redesigned navigation and search make it faster to find what you want
- Keep learning even when you’re offline: Bookmark your favorite content to “Your List” for easy access, and download it to keep learning even when you’re not connected to the internet.
- Pick up where you left off: Your learning syncs between your iPhone and khanacademy.org, so your progress is always up-to-date
In our iPad app, you can also:
- Flex your muscles: the app adjusts to give you interactive exercise recommendations that are tailored just for you through the world of math.
- Show your work: the app harnesses the power of writing down your thoughts as you problem-solve with a beautiful, expansive scratchpad. Once you have your answer, just write it in, and we’ll recognize your handwriting (powered by MyScript)!
Learn using videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles in math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics, and even the humanities with playlists on art history, civics, finance, and more.
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Learn about the fundamentals of music notation. Prepare for the upcoming SAT, GMAT, or MCAT. Or, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire stick farming changed the landscape of Australia.
It doesn't matter if you are a student, teacher, home-schooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien just trying to get a leg up in earthly biology—Khan Academy's materials and resources are available to you completely free of charge.
Head over to www.khanacademy.org to learn more."Khan Academy allows you to learn almost anything for free.
What's New in Version 4.6.2
Fix a major crasher that came with iOS 11.
This is an amazing app! It totally works in every way and the glitches that bothered me so much in the past. Just one minor fix so that I could give this app five stars. We need a menu button in our videos and tests. I watch a bunch of videos straight, with tests and stuff, and then If I wan’t to go back to the course, I have to press the back button a million times and go through every single lesson i watched and every test I’ve completed. But the one thing that bothered me the most is that when I encounter one of those articles, I’m just stuck. I enter one, I complete the mini tests, i read the article, and there’s no next button or previous button to go to. I have to double tap and swipe the app and get back on it. But that’s about it. Those two things. And that’s about it.
Oh wait, if you can make the profile a bit more manageable like in the computer, that would be great. Thanks!
So Glitchy it’s Broken
I badly want to give this more stars. When it works, it works really well... I mean it’s really cool to use on my IPad Pro with the pencil. I’ve been attempting to review and re-learn all the basic arithmetic, geometry, algebra, and statistics in preparation for the Praxis Core test. Too often I am unable to complete a task due to malfunctions. This makes it impossible to be consistent with my studies. There is a feedback function within each task which could be very helpful to send messages to the developers on what specific issues to fix. Unfortunately, the feedback function hasn’t been functional since I started using the app. Currently, I have reached an impass within the Arithmetic section. Mastery...not working...individual practice sections...not working. Please fix!
Good website, horrible glitches on app
I’m a big fan of Khan Academy. It’s always been helpful and a good tool to have. I have an iPad 5th generation and this app can never work more than 30 minutes for me before glitching. This morning I log on to do some math and the audio for my lecture cut off. Leaving me with only subtitles and no sound. It also wouldn’t allow me to exit my worksheet after I completed it. This app has been glitching on us iPad users for months now, I ask that these glitches be taken into account for the next update. This is getting ridiculous. I will continue to use the website until then. I hope someone sees this, Thanks.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 29, 2017
- Version: 4.6.2
- Size: 169 MB
- Languages: English, French, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Khan Academy
- © 2017 Khan Academy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.