KICK: Official Football Card Trader
By The Topps Company, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Topps® KICK® 2016- Football Card Trader is the officially licensed digital card collection and trading app of Barclays Premier League, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and Major League Soccer (MLS).
New for 2016 Season
• The UEFA Champions League and Europa Leagues join KICK 16. Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Neymar, are now available!
• New competitions now offer the ability for fans to be grouped together to compete to win rewards. Aquire points by league, club or competition.
• The global game is now on a global stage in KICK 2016. With 57 licensed clubs and over 1,000 players, KICK 2016 expands into the UEFA Champions league and the Europa League.
• KICK 2016 launches with five base cards per player, each one scoring differently based on rarity.
• Watch live matches and compete for points in real time against rival fans from around the world! Our improved “flow of the game” scoring system allows users to predict momentum changes, swap cards in their starting XI, and feel the excitement of every touch, pass, tackle, shot, and goal.
• New limited cards that indicate the card circulation number as they are being sold so you can best time your pack openings.
• KICK 2016 has the best football card collecting community in the world! All-new expanded trading allows for up to 18 cards to be swapped in a single deal. And with multiple leagues, you can execute mega-deals, like Wayne Rooney, Sergio Agüero, Thomas Muller, for Bastian Schweinsteiger and Andrea Pirlo. A new Trader Score allows you to rate your fellow traders on their trustworthiness and deal-making ability
THE BIGGEST COMPETITIONS, CLUBS, AND PLAYERS IN THE WORLD!
• Thousands of official digital cards from every club in the Barclays Premier League, Bundesliga, and MLS! Plus, now featuring the UEFA Champions League!
• Collect nearly 100 different art styles and designs of over 1,000 players from 57 clubs, including your favorite retired legends!
• Execute massive trade deals across leagues, like Schweinsteiger and Messi for Müller and Ronaldo!
• Get stuck in! Join the best community of football card collectors in the world! Chat with players around the world in the Fan Feed and propose trades with up to 18 cards!
CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW CARDS – OPEN PACKS EVERY DAY FOR FREE!
• New cards and series released every day based on the live performances of the players! (Yes, you read that right. Every day.)
• Get free Coins every day to open up to 5 FREE packs of cards daily!
• The most dynamic card store in the world! New series, artworks, and editions of cards released every day!
• NEW BASE CARDS with each one scoring differently based on rarity.
SET YOUR STARTING XI EVERY MATCHDAY!
• Set your ultimate lineup every match day with your best KICK player cards and get real-time scores based on live performances!
• New Live Contests: now you can compete with other players to win rewards in contests that last from one match to an entire week!
Stay tuned with all of the game day action and newest card releases!
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/Topps.Kick1
- Follow @ToppsKICK on Twitter
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
What's New in Version 3.1.11
Join us as we continue new contests and card release for 2016 UEFA Champions League!
- New 2016 UEFA Champions League inserts.
- New MLS cards and relics for the 2016 season!
- Special Base variants cards for players in the BPL, Bundesliga and UEFA Champions League!
- New sets for BPL, MLS, and Champions League!
- The first ever Europa League cards for the Round of 16!
- Continued release of Relics every week!
Great game so far but could improve
Topps Kick is an incredible game when it comes to content and features. The developers don't sleep on live form and are consistently creating new packs and card types for players, making the game frustratingly addictive. It's also fun for people with no footballing knowledge in the collection aspect. There are, however, a few reasons this doesn't quite deserve five stars, in my opinion. The "Daily Deals" give the users little chance of collecting every card, especially with rare unlockable bundles such as the Vintage Gold cards. Rewards for participating in Matchweek competitions are much too low, only 500 coins, which can't buy any kind of packs (usually). My suggestions to improve these features would be to increase weekly rewards from 20,000 to something that can afford a bit more, maybe 50,000. And rather than making these unlockable packs or cards, just make them more difficult to get! 5x Hyperform cards that would normally cost a player £20-odd to have a 1 in 3 chance of receiving could easily be inserted into a pack with, say, a 1:500,000 chance. But that's all I think could be improved, to make Topps seem less money-grabbing.
Would recommend to any avid soccer fan
Let me just start by saying this is a fantastic app. Between last year and this year it has always found a new way to add excitement to something that, to some, could seem boring. I mean, all you're doing is trading cards, right? Wrong. Topps has done wonders with KICK this year, and the new features such as the league matches make the hunt for boosted cards even more compelling. And yes, there are ways spending money will benefit you, but at the end of the day, Topps is a business and for us to expect them to provide us with such an immersive game completely free of money making methods is nonsensical. I have nothing negative to say about this app, as the special card releases are original and always keep me on my toes. Another bonus from last year is that the upped daily coin boosts allow for more packs to be opened and, c'mon, who doesn't want to open more packs? I would wholeheartedly suggest downloading this app to anyone who is on the fence about it. Fantastic.
Found a New Way to Enjoy Soccer, Football, or Futbol
I've always been a big soccer fan, closely following the MLS since its inception in 1996 and causally following the European leagues. Now, since collecting TOPPS soccer cards, I've become so much more familiar with the BPL and DFL teams and players.
In addition to collecting the different player cards, you can use your cards to play fantasy soccer, earning points and winning special cards and awards. With the fantasy play, I've an additional reason to follow the teams.
One of parts of the app that I find so enjoyable is the ability to swap cards with other fans around the world. We don't always get the cards we want when opening new packs of cards, so being able to fashion trades with others helps to get rid of dupes while helping me to complete various card sets. I've discovered that "fair trade" can mean a lot of different things depending on country, team we root for, and the player card being traded. It's exciting and it's fun.
I wholeheartedly recommend this app for the soccer enthusiast who wants to get closer to the game and the players. It brings back memories of my childhood when I collected and traded baseball cards. I'd study those cards so that not only did I know what players were on what teams but also knew the statistics of the different players. I'm really enjoying myself with app.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- Version: 3.1.11
- Size: 85.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Seller: The Topps Company, Inc.
- © 2016, The Topps Company, Inc. and Topps Europe Holdings Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Managers Offer!!$3.99
- Academy Deal!$0.99
- Two-Touch Deal!!$5.99
- Rainbow Kick Offer!!$3.99
- Club House Offer!!$4.99
- Sweeper Offer!!$4.99
- Coaches First Offer!!$6.99
- Crowd Cheer Offer!!$9.99
- Coaches Second Offer!!$6.99
- Banana Kick Offer!!$4.99