This is a basic well control simulator like a kick game with 4 levels and score calculations for training in practices of the Driller’s method and Wait and Weight Method.
The game starts with a leak-off test (LOT), recording the parameters on the Slow Circulation Rate (SCR) and starting a kick to practice the control operations after the kick detection during the drilling operations in the oil well.
This is a project based on app "Well Control Simulator 2" available in our portfolio.
1. Interface based on Hydraulic Choke Panel.
2. Graph (with background color in black or white) for analysis.
3. Pre-recorded data sheet (iPad) and Strokes Calculations (iPhone)
4. Wells type: Surface and Subsea (EDITABLE).
In this special version only:
1. Full features available.
2. The well parameters are editable.
3. No need coins to play.
4. No need internet connection to play.
For a more realistic simulation:
- Reading of the control parameters based on analog gauges (no digital display).
- Continuous simulation without pause.
The maximum score is calculated considering a safety margin according the game level in addition to the annular losses with original mud weight.
These tools & materials are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Please verify the tools provided by this application by yourself before you use them. Ensure you understand the impact of using these tools.
Any use you choose to make of these tools & materials is undertaken by you entirely at you own risk.
- Added compatibility with new apps "Driller's Method Simulator" and "Wait and Weight Method Simulator".
- Added button to show the Leak-Off Test Pressure. LOT is optional.
- Added ability to pause the game.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.