Kickball Coach helps coaches manage teams, players and lineups. Lineups are created at the tap of a button based on your player’s skills. Player profiles are used to set a player’s picture, favorite song, skills on the field and what positions they play. Team profiles can be used give your team a custom color, picture, game rules and to rank your players by skill at each position.
Use the built in game rules for WAKA, Kickball365 and Laser Athletics or customize the game rules to fit your needs.
* Auto-create coed lineups based on player’s skills
* Built in game settings for LASER, Kickball365 and WAKA
* Customize game settings
* Manage multiple teams
* Sort players by rank at each position
* Team picture
* Team color
* Player picture
* Player skills (bunting, fielding, kicking, on base % and running)
* Player kicking songs
* Track times a player referees
* Add/Remove players from a game
* Add fielding lineups for overtime innings
* Track game score and current inning
* Share game lineups
* Assign an MVP to a game
* Share players across multiple teams
Many thanks to Flat Land (flatlandsound.com) for letting us use Rufio’s Last Stand from their new album Arrow to the Sun on our video!
* Fixed team filter on add player to position
* Removed autocorrect from player and team name fields
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea, crashes way too much.
I like the app but it does have glitches and constantly crashes. Would like the option to add team name and opposing team name on the game screen. Ability to define lineup in settings would be nice as well.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you had troubles with an early version of the app. The latest version has all of the features you requested and is stable. I hope you enjoy it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.