An addictive multistep thinking game from MIND Research Institute's math curriculum featuring JiJi™ the penguin. The goal is to position lasers and mirrors to knock all balls out of the penguin's path. The puzzles start off easy, but get progressively more challenging as you move through the seven intriguing levels.
* Fun way to exercise multistep thinking.
* Raw problem solving without words. Suitable for all ages.
* Includes mind-bending bonus puzzles that look deceptively simple.
* Graphs your progress.
* Rewards quick thinking with time bonuses.
* Supports multiple player profiles.
* From the award-winning creators of STMath®.
* All new puzzles for those familiar with school version.
* Did we mention it's fun?
Support iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Best challenging free puzzle game
This is the best free puzzle game I've found! The challenges start off simple and then get increasingly difficult. By the end, one puzzle took me over four hours to solve. I was frustrated enough that I would have taken a "hint" or "free pass" if offered, but none existed; so, I persevered. It was so rewarding to eventually figure it out!
This is great for building schema in young children or adding missing pieces to older students. The other review about the "worst game ever" missed the point. This does not use judgements of right and wrong, only feedback and results. I love it.
Great for math
Wonderful game for geometry and thinking. Creates habits of mind.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.