How Kickboxing Can Change Your Body and Your Life?
Fitness kickboxing is a group fitness class that combines martial arts techniques with fast-paced cardio. This high-energy workout challenges the beginner and elite athlete alike.
Build stamina, improve self defence, coordination and flexibility, and burn calories as you build lean muscle with this fun and challenging workout.
Fitness kickboxing is a good fitness choice for those looking to burn calories for weight loss, or to improve stamina and heart health. People who become easily bored with stationary cardio equipment like treadmills and stair steppers will enjoy the fast pace and new movements in a cardio kickboxing class.
If you perform the punches with precision and power, you will strengthen your upper body and eventually see more muscle definition. The kicks will strengthen your legs. And the knee techniques (a strike in which you thrust your bent knee upward) will firm your abdominal muscles; in fact, all of the moves, when done correctly, will make your torso into a solid base that lets you do day-to-day tasks more easily.
- Training Program are grouped by difficulty level : Beginnger, Intermediate and Advanced.
- All kickboxing techniques are designed by 3D modeling with HD videos.
- Only 10 to 30 minutes total body workout per day.
- Tracking calories burned everyday.
- Developed by a certified personal trainer.
- Absolutely no gym equipment required for workout training. Use app anytime, anywhere for men or women.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Kickboxing is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Pro version, we offer auto-renewing subscription option:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
improve app performance and fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Complete my beginner level 30 days. Going to start the intermediate level, so far awesome..... improved my stability, arm power, control over squats. And also lost 5 lbs in one month ......Thanks and suggestion is that add some workouts for waist.
Feature request: mute music, keep voice cues
Like the title says...this seems like a pretty good app so far, but I would like the ability to turn off the music but keep the voice cues, so that I can watch TV or listen to my own music during my workout.
Good training app
I love this app so much that I’ve used without fail for the last 90 days and purchased the lifetime subscription. I just wish it had the ‘workout generator’ like the Six Pack Abs app.
- TAKALOGY TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
- 84 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright (C) by Takalogy Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Lifetime. Pay once $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.