Kicksend: Send & Print Photo Albums, Instagram Pictures, and Your Edited Photos with Effects & Filters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Send prints to anyone's doorstep! Send photos printed on premium archival photo paper straight from your phone, free shipping if you order 10 or more prints!
Want to pick them up from a Walgreens, CVS, Target or Duane Reade store near you instead? You can! Kicksend locates the stores nearest to you, so you can print and pick up your photos from the store in under an hour!
With Kicksend, you can also send photo albums through email or SMS from your iPhone with just a tap. Kicksend is the only app you’ll need to keep in touch, whether you’re a few miles or a few oceans away.
Featured by Apple in "Find the Perfect Present" and "Mother's Day", and as seen in the NYT, Mashable, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, The Next Web, Yahoo and many more!
“Kicksend is that missing link for wireless, simple photo sharing that you’ve needed but never had.” - The Next Web
“Your parents are going to love it.” - TechCrunch
- NEW: Home delivery for your photos! Pick photos right off your phone, and we'll print and deliver them to anyone's doorstep! Enjoy free shipping with orders of 10 prints or more. (USA only)
- Order photo prints off your phone for 1-hr pickup at your local Walgreens, CVS, Target or Duane Reade store (USA only)
- Send unlimited full-quality photos. No size limits so you’ll never resize another photo.
- Share entire photo albums with a tap. Gone are the days of texting photos one by one.
- Send photo albums directly to any phone number or email address.
- Set weekly reminders to send photos so your loved ones never miss out.
- Automatically organize your iPhone photos into albums instantly ready for sharing.
- Comment on photos to engage in conversations with your friends and family.
- Show your love for particular albums by “hearting” them.
- 100% private: Only share photos with people you care about - without getting a thousand random friends involved.
- Easy enough for anyone to use without tech support or training.
- View and download photos from any device, anywhere, anytime.
Download now and say hello to happy relatives!
Questions? Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help you out!
What's New in Version 3.2.12
A few quick fixes here and there that make things much more stable.
I had all these photos on my iPhone that I didn't know what to do with. I saw the Kodak kiosk at CVS and I figured I would just use that. My best friend told me about Kicksend and that I had to use it. It was SO easy to use!! I just clicked on the photos I wanted and sent them to my local CVS. Within the hour, they e-mailed me the photos were ready and I went to pick them up. The photos came out perfect, better than expected!! Kicksend is amazing and I have been telling all my friends about it. The customer service is fantastic as well!! Someone from Kicksend contacted me the next day and even gave me a coupon to use on my next order!! I have almost 200 photos from my iPhone that I never thought I would have for only 19 cents each!! I didn't have to buy expensive photo paper or use up all my printer ink. I'm very picky with the apps I put in my phone, and I can say with certainty that Kicksend is there to stay!
Took 2 weeks to get a few prints?
I have only used this app once but not again. I just needed about ten photos printed to make a Christmas present. I sent the order in on my phone December 19. My CVS app takes less than ONE HOUR for my photos from being sent to being ready to pick up. Consistently. But this was new and appeared cheaper so I figured I'd try it. After not getting a confirmation email for two days, I decided to forget about it and sent them to CVS through my CVS app. Lo and behold, they were ready in twenty minutes. Now, I'm writing this review because today (Yes, January 2, fourteen days after the order was submitted) I get an e-mail from kick send saying "woo-hoo! Your photos are ready for pickup!" Seriously? A whole lot of good they will do me now, more than a week after Christmas and into the new year. Maybe others have luck with this. But good luck. Not really a loss for me, because I won't be picking the photos up anyway. But if you're counting on getting them, you may want to count on another app…
Stunned by the positive reviews
As my title indicates I am extremely surprised at the positive reviews for this app. I downloaded it today and was very excited to print some photos from my phone and pick them up at my local Walgreens. After I submitted my order I got no confirmation email about my order, and subsequently I contacted the Walgreens in which I requested to pick up the photos and they know nothing of my order either. A phone call to the company's number listed within the app sent me directly to a voicemail. What wonderful customer service! And yes I did call within the business hours they specified on the message. The app is hit or miss for me. I have an iPhone 4S and all of my software is up to date and yet it shows me a different screen every time I open the app. Additionally I cannot register for an account within the app because I continue to get pop ups that show no information in them. I am extremely frustrated and disappointed and will be on The lookout for another photo printing app to use as this one is garbage.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 26, 2014
- Version: 3.2.12
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Receivd, Inc.
- © Copyright 2013 Receivd, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.