By Kickstarter, PBC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Kickstarter is a place where independent creators and passionate backers come together to bring new ideas to life. Explore creative projects in art, design, film, games, music, and more, and pledge to your favorites right from the app. Creators can even keep up with their own projects on the go.
With the Kickstarter app, you can:
• Back projects to help make new ideas a reality.
• Stay in the know with updates from projects you’ve backed.
• Save your favorites and get reminders before projects end.
• Share projects with friends via email, messaging, and more.
Project creators can stay up to date from anywhere:
• Easily track your funding progress.
• Keep up with comments and pledges.
• Post updates and respond to backer messages.
What's New in Version 3.8.1
An updated look, plus a bugfix.
After a previous update the app had a bug and in less than a week it was patched. Such an easy sapp to use.
New version crashes on iPhone X. I’ve deleted and reinstalled and when I tap on any of my projects -crashes.
Today’s update fixed the bug on the iPhone X.
After Last Update App Crashes
Every time I choose a campaign that I want to look at App Crashes and closes itself. If others are having this same issue I hope they fix quickly or campaigns that end before fix will get shorted funds or not funded at all.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 3.8.1
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Kickstarter, PBC
- © 2017 Kickstarter PBC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.