Kid-Capsule : Baby Journal, Photo Album & Scrapbook
By Zen Labs LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your child's life story at your fingertips.
Kid-Capsule is a keepsake journal with a modern twist for family's with children of any age. It's a baby book, journal, photo album, video gallery, and scrapbook all rolled up into one beautiful app.
• 5/5 Apples - AppsForHomeschooling.com
• "[A]n easy and very organized way of storing, searching, and even sharing your children’s precious memories" - iHeartThisApp.com
• "Kid-Capsule lets you create, keep and share your precious moments with ease, thanks to the app’s straightforward user interface and multiple sharing options." - BestAppsForKids.com
• "You can create profiles for all of your children and keep track of a family’s worth of big moments all in one place." - TheiPhoneMom.com
CONNECT WITH US:
• Subscribe to our blog for all the latest news, ideas, contests and freebies: www.kidcapsuleapp.com/blog
• You can also find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kidcapsuleapp
• Easy to use interface
• Wide variety of event and milestone categories to inspire you to create more events as you go. Everything from baby's first milestones to her Ph.D., your imagination will run wild.
• PDF export feature. Export your Kid-Capsule into a beautiful photo book PDF file to print or enjoy in any PDF viewer
• Supports multiple profiles so you can save memories for every family member
• Add photos and videos to each event
• Save photos and videos to your device or export to any application that can open image and video files
• View photo and video galleries
• Share with friends and family via email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest, among many others
• Beautiful photo sharing layouts for all to notice your little one's accomplishments
• Localization enabled. Saves coordinates of the places where events happened
• Events are fully editable
• Your information: Every bit of it is stored on your device, nowhere else. We do not or will ever collect any information from your device.
• Facebook integration: Every shared event is controlled by you. We do not read or collect any information from your Facebook account.
• Ads: Does not contain ads
• In-App Purchases: Does not contain in-app purchases
• External links: Contains external links to our websites, blogs and Facebook page.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• New in 2.0
Completely redesigned user interface and experience for easier navigation and enjoyment.
Fixed compatibility issues with iOS 8.
Brand new PDF export function to enjoy your Kid-Capsule as a physical printed book or on any PDF viewer.
Export events, photos and videos to any app that can open media files (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox, etc)
• New in 2.0.1
Minor Bug Fixes
I played with this a little, but it's definitely not a fully-featured app (I have yet to find one that is). The options for types of events are pretty limited - you'll have to make liberal use of the 'Other' option for most categories. That's fine if you don't need any prompting about the kinds of things to keep track of. There's no export option, and the PDF export, while useful, does nothing for the videos attached to events. I also noticed when exporting the PDF, it replaced the name of the person who delivered my baby with some sort of code reference instead of the name, so who knows where else little things like that might have happened that you wouldn't notice until later. It just doesn't feel polished. However, it is a basic event tracking app that lets you keep track of minor events.