By Spark Your Imagination Ventures Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A made-for-kids grocery list to help your child shop while practicing reading and counting.
Kids will beg you to bring them grocery shopping once they meet KidCart! They will learn an important life skill while practicing reading and counting in English, French or Spanish. And, you reap the rewards of a proud (and busy!) helper.
QUICK LIST SET-UP:
* easily create a list from 100 common grocery items
* with the press of the button add child-friendly illustrations
* specify the item quantity
* provide the list to your child in English, French or Spanish
* Press "start shopping" and hand it over!
GO KID GO!
* find the item(s) on the list with the help of an illustration
* count out the number of the item requested
* check it off with the touch of a finger and CLINK! the item drops into your very own grocery cart
* check off all the items on your list and KidCart will flash and offer a round of a applause and congrats in English, French or Spanish.
* vibrant, easy-to-recognize grocery illustrations
* create your own custom grocery items
* organized by grocery department for ease of navigation
* save up to three lists for future use
What's New in Version 1.3
bug fixes and graphical updates
Pretty fun but could improve
My 8 year old daughter loved shopping with this grocery list app!!! I was able to put the list in Spanish since she is learning it in school. The graphics were a big help for items that she didn't know in Spanish yet. The sound effects are cool too.
The only problem that I had was that if she exited out of the App for any reason, the checked items on the list would disappear. She would have to remember what we purchased and check them off again (she had to do this several times due to my phone lock screen) Then when we finally checked everything off there was no applause for her. I just tried again and it applauded if I checked everything off in a short time span, but it was disappointing that she did not get applause after our long shopping trip between two stores.
It would be cool if there was an option for the item to be read aloud. That way for different languages children can hear how the words sound if they don't know. Even in their native language audio, like the graphics, would be useful for early readers.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 20, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spark Your Imagination Ventures Inc.
- © 2011 Spark Your Imagination Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.